EOI – Zimbabwe - Financial Audit Services for the Development of the National Transport Master Plan Project – 09 2015
| Published September 8, 2015
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
REPUBLIC OF ZIMBABWE
MINISTRY OF TRANSPORT AND INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT
FINANCIAL AUDIT SERVICES FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A NATIONAL TRANSPORT MASTER
Project ID. NO. : P-ZW-DB0-005
Financing Agreement Reference: 2100155026466
1. The Republic of Zimbabwe has received financing from the African Development Bank Group
toward the cost of the development of a national transport master plan, and intends to apply part of
the agreed amount for this grant to payments under the contract for Financial Audit Services.
2. The services under this assignment is to provide financial audit services. The consulting firm is
expected to be able to have the capacity to express independent professional opinion on the
financial position of the Project and ensure that the funds granted to the Project have been used for
their intended purposes. The assignment is to be carried out in two phases, and shall be carried out
over a period of 18 months.
3. The Ministry of Transport and Infrastructural Development now invites eligible consulting firms to
indicate their interest in providing these services. Interested consulting firms must provide
information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (brochures, descriptions of
similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff,
etc.). Consulting firms may constitute joint-ventures to enhance their chances of qualification.
4. Eligibility criteria, establishment of the short-list and the selection procedure shall be in accordance
with the African Development Bank “Rules and Procedures for the use of Consultants”, May
2008 as Revised in July 2012, which is available on the Bank’s website at http://www.afdb.org.
5. Interested consultants may obtain further information at the address below during office hours 09:30
to 15:30, Mondays to Fridays inclusive except Public Holidays.
6. Expressions of interest must be delivered or submitted by email to the address below by 28
September 2015 at 11:00 hrs and mention “Financial Audit Services for the Development of the
National Transport Master Plan Project”.
Attention : Permanent Secretary
Procurement Committee Chairperson
Ministry of Transport and Infrastructural Development
P. O. Box 595, Causeway
13th Floor (Registry), Kaguvi Building
Cnr Central Avenue/Fourth Street
Tel: +263 4 700991/9
Fax: 253384 or 707861