Heilongjiang Public Transport - P133114
Heilongjiang Guolu Tendering Co., Ltd. | Published September 14, 2016 - Deadline October 27, 2016
Purchase Of Green Energy Buses Of Harbin City Of Harbin Cold
Weather Smart Public Transportation System Project Financed By The World Bank Loans
Under International Competitive Bidding
Purchase ofGreen Energy Buses of Harbin City of Harbin Cold Weather Smart Public Transportation System Project Financed by the World BankLoans under International Competitive Bidding
Date: Sep.14, 2016
The People's Republic ofChina
Heilongjiang Cold Weather Smart Public Transportation SystemProject
ContractTitle:Purchase of Green Energy Buses of Harbincity
Reference No.: HGJ-BI-2.1
1.ThePeople's Republic of China hasreceivedfinancing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Heilongjiang Cold Weather SmartPublic Transportation System Project, and intends to apply part of theproceeds toward payments under the contract for Purchase of Green Energy Buses of Harbin city.
2. Heilongjiang GuoluTendering Co., Ltd.(the Procurement Agent),authorized by Harbin Cold Weather Smart Public Transportation System ProjectManagement Office (the "Purchaser"), now invites Bids from eligible Bidders for the following contract:
Purchase 200 Green EnergyBuses
Harbin Municipal Transport Bureau
60days after the contract is signed
120 days after the contract issigned
3.Bidding will be conducted throughthe International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank's Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans andIDACredits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers [Jan .2011]("Procurement Guidelines"), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please referto paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank's policy on conflict of interest.
4.Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Heilongjiang Guolu Tendering Co., Ltd. andinspect the bidding documents during office hours 9?00~11?30?13?00~15?30 (Beijing Time)from Sep.14, 2016 at the address given below.
5. Post qualification requirements asfollows:
(a) If a Bidder is not a manufacturer
If a Bidder is not a manufacturer, but is offering the Goods on behalf of theManufacture under Manufacturer's authorization Form (Section IV, Bidding Forms), the Manufacturer shall demonstrate thequalifications stated in (b) below and the Bidder shall demonstrate the following:
(i) The bidder shall, in the past five years(January 2011 ? Sep. 2016), have successfully performed two similar contracts, each contract with supply ofat least 120 plug-inhybrid mix connected buses. The sales contract shall be provided to demonstrate this.
(ii) The bidder shall have access to financialresources of not less than CNY 20 million or equivalent to perform the contract.
(b) if Bidder is a manufacturer shall only demonstrate the qualifications asstated below
(i) The manufacturer's average annual turnover oflarge (the length of the bus notless than 9m) and medium (the length of the bus between 7m and 9m both inclusive) buses shall benot less than CNY300 million in the past 3years (2013, 2014, and 2015).
(ii) The manufacturer shall have at least 10years' experience in bus manufacturing, and at least 5 years' experience in plug-in hybrid busmanufacturing.
(iii)The manufacturer's average annual productionof plug-in hybrid buses shall benot less than 500 in the past 3 years (2013, 2014, and 2015). The sales contract shall be providedto demonstrate this.
(iv)The domestic manufacturer shall have thePeople's Republic of China special equipment installation maintenance license Class I issued by the National Quality and TechnologySupervision Department.
Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
6. Acomplete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested eligible bidders uponthe submission of a written application to the address below .The nonrefundable fee for purchase the Bidding Document is the CNY 1500 (or 200 dollar). The method of payment will be cashier, telegraphic transfer, or cheque. The document will be obtained atthe address below or sent by mail for an additional CNY100 (the documents forinternational mail should pay for CNY350). No liability will be acceptedfor loss or latedelivery.
The account No. for purchasing the biddingdocument:
Beneficiary?Heilongjiang Guolu Tendering Co., Ltd.
Bank: Bank of China, Harbin Wanda Plaza Sub-Branch
7. Bids must be delivered to theaddress below on or before 9?00 at Oct. 27, 2016. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened inthepresence of the bidders' designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 9?00 atOct. 27, 2016.All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in the amount and form specified in the BidData Sheet.
8. The Invitation for Bids will also be announced inwww.chinabidding.com.cn?www.chinabidding.com and UN Development Business online (UNDBonline) on Sep. 14,2016 .
9. Any complaint can be sent to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. The addresses referred to above are:
Address for obtaining furtherinformation?10/F Section A, Yuan Dong Plaza, No. 18 Heng Shan Road,Xiangfang Dist., Harbin 150036, China
Address for purchasing the biddingdocument?10/F Section A, Yuan Dong Plaza, No. 18 Heng Shan Road,Xiangfang Dist., Harbin 150036, China
Addressfor submitting the bidding document : OpeningHall of Bids, 10/F Section A, Yuan Dong Plaza, No. 18 Heng Shan Road, Xiangfang Dist., Harbin 150036,China
Address for Bid Opening : Opening Hall of Bids, 10/F Section A, Yuan Dong Plaza, No. 18 Heng Shan Road, Xiangfang Dist., Harbin 150036,China
Procurement Agent: Heilongjiang Guolu Tendering Co., Ltd.
Address: 10/FSection A, Yuan Dong Plaza, No. 18 Heng Shan Road, Xiangfang Dist.
Zip Code: 150036
Contact Persons for purchasing the biddingdocument: Wanhui
Tel. No. for purchasing the biddingdocument?86-451-82367062
Email Addresses for purchasing the biddingdocument: email@example.com
Contact Persons for the project: Ms. Zhang and Mr. Wu
Fax No.: 86-451-82367163