Summary of the work of Lot 1:
- Maintenance roofs, gutters, chimneys, push barges, ...
- Local inspection and overall maintenance facades
- Reconstruction of the oak plank floors
* Redesign interior
- Interior carpentry of offices, meeting rooms, storage space, kitchen, ...
- New stages structures
- Improve accessibility
-------- Redevelopment Sanitary
-------- Intermediate levels to be eliminated on the ground floor and will be placed a ramp between the two remaining levels.
- Energy-efficient interventions
-------- Insulating attics
-------- Installation of window frames and glazing bearing
-------- Adjusting the heating system
- Adapting the techniques
-------- Power and data cables to be extended
-------- Lighting is supplemented and renewed
-------- Ventilation system insertion for offices
-------- Access Control System
Refresh -------- CCTV
* Construction of a new entrance to the volume Vleeshouwersstraat to improve
Because of the placement of all ticketing intelligence in a central back office, ABT allows solutions to work easily with different regional rates, peak / valley rates, etc.
Lot 1 contains the back office service package with the following recurring services:SEPA Direct Debit);
* acquisition services, which initiate a payment transaction (from the traveler's bank) in the event of credit card taps and deposit the daily total amount on De Lijn's account;
* Control services that allow a line controller to check if a traveler has his card captured at a terminal;
* Device management services that monitor the "health" of each terminal and each control device and, in case of failures, escalate an incident to De Line's technical services;
* Key management services that adequately secure the devices and services with security keys.
Lot 1 also includes the one-time purchase of:
* 5,000 to 10,000 terminals (suspected amount) that can register taps of cEMV payment cards and OV cards;
* 350 control devices (presumed amount);
* back office setup services;
* API documentation.
The ABT back office service must integrate with the following De Lijn back end systems:
* a CRM / CDI and Product Sales system that maintains account information (purchased travel product contracts per account);
* a tariff matrix that keeps the rates per travel product;
* an ERP system with all the line accounting features;
* A BSS system to be fed with tap transaction information for strategic business reporting;
* An IM / SSO system that provides seamless access to the end user to the ABT back office customer service functions;
* An OV card management system in which the validity of OV cards used on the system can be retrieved;
* A PKI system with its RA and CA to ensure system and device security.De Lijn has 3 500 vehicles to be provided for new vehicle terminals.
Lot 2 contains the one-time purchase of:
* 5,000 to 10,000 terminal installations (suspected amount).