The contract includes:
- Hire of equipment technology,
- Rolloutleistungen and disposal of old technology,
- Repair and maintenance services,
- Supply and disposal of consumables,
- Providing and commissioning of the device management solution.
The Central German Broadcasting intends the entire document processing infrastructure consisting of
Printers and Multifunktionsgeräten- and related supplies and services economically
Currently, approximately 377 printers and 256 multifunction devices in the countries
Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt and Thuringia in use. These include the state broadcasting centers in Dresden, Erfurt
and Magdeburg, the children's channel in Erfurt as well as the regional studios and correspondent offices in the above
Countries. Main places of delivery are the television headquarters in Leipzig and the radio headquarters in Halle.
The aim is to install a uniform and high-quality document processing system
accessible and sustainable cost reduction of the infrastructure and operation of the systems.
The scope of the project is illustrated by the following points mainly:
- Focusing on the office environment / decentralized printing;
- Provision of equipment for the printing, copying, faxing and scanning needs;
- Implementation of an operational model;
- Supply of consumables (excluding paper);
- Provision of all services to maintain a continuously
. And service - defined level operation including service management;
- Centralized device management;
- Print jobs larger than 10 pages and color prints are on central
Systems are diverted;
- Source-based cost allocation on a system basis;
- Authentication system in conjunction with the multifunctional devices;
- Connect the devices to the existing fiber network infrastructure
(Fibre To The Desk - FTTD).
Production of notified under Lots 1 and 2 tourist promotional material for the year 2017th
The agency tender includes the production of the specified agencies for tourist advertising material LTM - flyers and brochures, magazines, Leipzig Cards.
The printing tender involves the production of specified for printing tourist promotional material LTM - flyers and brochures, magazines, Leipzig Cards.
Leipziger Wohnungs und Baugesellschaft mbH intends to rent 55 brand-new digital multifunctional devices for printing, copying, scanning and faxing for the headquarters of Wintergartenstrasse 4 and external offices in Leipzig.
LWB mbH intends to lease 55 multifunctional devices for printing, copying, scanning and faxing in various performance classes for the LWF head office and 18 external offices. The volume of all devices is approx. 2,750,000 print pages per year. The billing is done all-in per printing page separated by b / w and color. Procurement includes the provision, maintenance, repair of consumables and equipment, as well as the provision of running software. This also applies to the one-time services, such as transport or delivery, installation, detailed instruction, copyright and disposal of packaging and consumables as well as return of the systems by contract. The term of the contract is 60 months.
The contractor will produce for the client properly printed, made thermal paper rolls, pack, deliver and store. The thermal paper rolls are used in printers (Xiprint + thermal printer) of the AG expressed by vouchers and receipts. The printer supplier and printer manufacturer AG has the following types of paper through a certification Released: Kanzan KLS46 or Ricoh 130 LSB or Mitsubishi TL3000 or Appvion Résiste 600-3.1.