Programme: Improving Basic Education.
The objective of the assignment is to assist the GIZ Basic education Programme to implement Output objective: MoEST-Ministry for Education- has specific methods available to identify and Support Primary School children with learning disabilities.
Further Information see GIZ website.
The object of this order is, first printing of labels (label) with individual serial number 2. printing of information leaflets (flyers) 3. Pressure of action Instructions 4. printing of letters 4. a) Optional services: printing of EAN-code list. 5 portioning of the above-mentioned printing documents (1.- 4.) in packages 6. packing of packages (basic and large packages) and print individual packet numbers + EAN code 7. storage of packets until transmission (provision of storage capacity) 8. Delivery of packages various "collection centers" (recipient) 9. acceptance and processing of regular package orders.
be filled with toner cartridges.
- Ensuring a central service contact / service manager;
- Ensuring transparency of costs through a simplified and clearly structured reporting model;
- Delivery of billing data;
- Reports on the utilization of the powered devices;
- Improving the IT security standards by optional introduction of solutions to authenticate and
Pull printing for the desired units for the corresponding category;
- Providing an optional OCR functionality to selected systems (client and /
or server side);
- Analog faxing for all MFPs category MFG-1;
- Unified Service Level Agreements in accordance with section 3.4.2;
- Installation and configuration of new equipment;
- Introduction of a central Flottenverwaltungs- and management solution;
- Dismantling of old equipment (see section 3.3.3).