Delivery order for the purchase of copying and printing systems in connection with a maintenance contract.
Collection, transport and delivery of mail, postal dialogue, PZU and registered for the University of Marburg and the University of Applied Sciences Mittelhessen.In conclusion, this part of contracts to be submitted.
Expected start of the contract: 1.6.2017.
The mail items are to be franked by the contractor in its premises.
The preparation and use of a printing plate is also offer.
Framework agreement Managed Print Services Biberach University.In addition, an organizational division in the area for the administration and teachers, as well as public / student section prevails. Necessary links these two areas are either not or only partially available, and operate only with a great effort.
In addition to the modernization of the entire printer fleet and the future use of the latest functionalities in the field are printing, copying, scanning and faxing as well as cost reduction and other objects of the tender especially harmonization and linking the two areas and the utilization of the associated potential and improvement of the range of services for students in the foreground.
These objectives are in addition to the consolidation of systems with low utilization and individual features such as faxing, scanning, A3 printing and color printing on central systems including through the optimization of the previous manufacturer and model diversity, the integration of all systems in the network of the university as well as the use of intelligent solutions and related process improvements are achieved.For this service and operating models are queried.
Defined sub-goals are:
- the strategic design of printers and multi-function system fleet;
- degree of standardization of the system landscape, the usability, the optimal use of complementary print management solutions and reduce overall administrative work;
- the permanent managing the entire printer fleet through an appropriate management system (software) including simple reporting;.Reduction of system types to a minimum, adapted to the requirements defined by the customer;
- the reduction of operating costs;
- Optimal use and compatibility level of systems and print management solutions by reducing to a few manufacturers (1 Manufacturer per hardware sector: office systems, large format systems);
- Increasing the availability of all systems in the document output area;
- Discharge of the AG-staff of standard tasks in the print environment, such as debugging and maintenance of systems, as well as wearing parts and consumables management;
- flexibility in adjusting the entire system fleet to future circumstances within the contract period;
- increasing the functionality and improve the user experience.