Technical requirements of the contracting authority for printing services and performances:
1) exposure directly to the printing plate of the documents in PostScript and PDF using CTP technology;
2) printing - digital, offset and screen printing (possible cooperation);
3) printing sheet to B1 format and more as needed;
4) The weight printed paper 80 to 350 g / m
5) The varnishing - offset varnish, UV varnish;
6) lamination, die cutting, embossing, creasing, folding, cardboard;
7) All types V1 - V8;
8) The cover incidental expenses for the sponsor associated with print preview (right outside of Prague accommodation);
9) Delivery plotters, printed proofs and mock-ups contracting authority for approval before printing;
10) can be stored for up to 2-3 months, the transport under normal delivery conditions;
11) archiving of print documents.
The subject of this over-the-limit public service contract is the conclusion of a framework agreement to ensure the on-going provision of printing and related services for the NUV's core business and for the ongoing projects.
The subject of this contract is a framework agreement in accordance with § 11 and § 89 of the Act to provide printing services to the specific needs of the client. The framework contract will be concluded for a period of 4 years between the contracting authority and a maximum of five candidates who submit an offer and who, based on our evaluation placed on the 1 to 5 site. In the event that will be rated less than 5 bids, the framework agreement is concluded with all the bidders whose bids will be evaluated and which meet qualification requirements according to the law and entities listed in the tender documentation. Within individual orders (ie. Minitendering) The Contracting Authority will specify their requirements currently demanded benefits, and to tender will always prompted all suppliers with whom the Framework Agreement. Submitter states that all information concerning the award minitendering under the framework agreement are detailed in Annex no. 2 - Binding draft framework agreement. Technical requirements of the contracting authority for printing services and performances are given in the tender documents.