Printing of Annual Report, Activity Report, Yearbook, Magazine, Factsheet, Notepad, etc.
~~The Procurement Unit of the United Nations Office at Vienna is seeking Expressions of Interest from qualified vendors for the provision of network photocopier equipment, digital printing and scanning solutions to the United Nations Office at Vienna and organizations of the United Nations system in Vienna, Austria.
The selected contractor is expected to provide the following services:
• Supply network digital photocopiers, digital printing and scanning solutions comprising of black and white only, black and white with colour capacity and colour.
• Delivery and configuration of the devices to any of the site locations.
• Management of all devices deployed, which shall include:
* Management of service with reports and statistics on the number of maintenance calls per device.
* Reports of the volume of printing for each printing device.
* Recommend appropriate movement of devices within the United Nations premises to gain best use of available resources.
• Recommend and implement cost effective print management software that will track prints per user, per device and per department
• Provide billing information
• Support and maintain the devices
• Provide spare parts and consumables such as staples and toner, but excluding paper; and
• Remove and dispose of “end of life” printing devices from site.
Detailed requirements will be provided with the Request for Proposal.
Please be advised that this EOI does not constitute a solicitation. It should also be noted that the United Nations reserves the right to change or cancel this requirement at any time
Completion of a rental / service contract for a period of 72 months via a digital printing system, with the option of a two-time extension for an additional 12 months each.
Completion of a rental / service contract for a digital printing system for the Municipal Department 21 Printing House, consisting of 2 Color Digital Presses and 1 Black / White Digital Press for a period of 72 months, with the option of a two-time extension for an additional 12 months each.
A framework agreement with a term of 8 years with an operator on the printing and mailing of different emissions (eg. As invoices, customer information).