Contract For Consulting Services For A Consultant To Conduct A
Household Financial Capability Follow Up Survey In Malawi.
RESERVEBANK OF MALAWI
FINANCIAL SECTOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE PROJECT
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OFINTEREST
Name of Project: Financial Sector Technical Assistance Project (FSTAP)
Consulting Services: Household Financial Capability Follow up Survey in Malawi
Credit No. 4897 Mw
Project ID No. P122616
Date of Issue: 21st September2016
1. This Invitation follows theGeneralProcurement Notice for this Project that appeared in Development Business, ofMarch 29th, 2012.
2. The Government of the Republicof Malawi has received financing fromthe InternationalDevelopment Association (IDA) of the World Bank toward the cost of the FinancialSector Technical Assistance Project (FSTAP), and intends to applypart of the proceeds for consultant services.
The Reserve Bank of Malawi (RBM) intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under theContract for consulting services for a consultant toconduct a Household FinancialCapabilityFollow up Survey in Malawi.
3. The Reserve Bank of Malawi now inviteseligible consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested consultants must provide informationindicating that they are qualified to perform the services (brochures, description of similar assignments, experience in similarconditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff, etc.). Consultants may associate to enhance theirqualifications.
4. The Consultant will be selected in accordancewith Quality Cost Based Selection (QCBS) procedures set out in the World Bank's Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers of (January, 2011) revised in(2014).
5. Interested consultants mayobtain further information and Terms of Reference at the address below during office hours i.e. 0900 to 1600hours local time.
6. Expressions of interest mustbe delivered to the address below by 7th October 2016.
Financial Sector TechnicalAssistance Project (FSTAP),
Reserve Bank ofMalawi,
TEL: (265) 1 770 600/771 600
FAX: (265) 1 773 752
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy: email@example.com