Procurement Of Goods For Supply Of Harvesting Bags, Harvesting
Plastic Baskets, Harvesting Shears, Fruit Picker And Aluminum Ladder
Islamic republic of Afghanistan
Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation andLivestock
National Horticulture and Livestock Project
NHLP GrantNo: TF 013820 and Project ID: P143841
INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
PROCUREMENT OF GOODS FOR SUPPLY OF Harvesting Bags,Harvesting Plastic Baskets, Harvesting Shears, Fruit Picker and Aluminum ladder
IFB No. MAIL/ARTF/NHLP/ICB-4438/ G.561 (Re-Bid)
Date of Issuance: Aug 22, 2016
Pre Bid Meeting: Sep 21, 2016 at02:00 PM Kabul local time
Date of Closing: Oct 05, 2016 at 02:00 PM Kabul local time.
1. This Invitation for Bidsfollows the General Procurement Notice for this Project that appeared in Development Business, on December 30, 2012.
2. The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan has received aGrant from the International DevelopmentAssociation toward the cost of National Horticulture and LivestockProject and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this Grant to payments under the Contract for Procurement of Goods for Supply of Harvestingbag, harvesting plastic basket, harvesting shears fruit picker and aluminum ladder for NHLP.
IFB No: MAIL/ARTF/NHLP/ICB-4438/G.561 (Re-Bid)
1. The Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualifiedbidders for Supply of Harvesting bag, harvesting plastic basket,harvestingshears fruit picker and aluminum ladder for Horticulture Component ofNHLP/MAIL
Description of Goods
Final (Project Site) Destination
CIP 30 % Parwn , 40 % Baghlan, 10% Ningarhar 10% Herat and 10% Kandahar Provinces,Afghanistan
4. Bidding will be conductedthrough the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures specified in the World Bank's Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits current edition, and is opento all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines.5
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from,Procurement Unit, National Horticulture and Livestock Project and inspect the bidding documents at theaddress given below from 08:00 hrs to 14:00 hrs on any working day from Saturday to Wednesday.
6. Post qualification Requirements (ITB 38.2)
After determiningthe lowest-evaluated bid in accordance with ITB Sub-Clause 37.1, the Purchaser shall carry out the post qualification of the Bidderin accordance with ITB Clause 38, using only the requirements specified. Requirements not included in the text below shall not be used in the evaluation of the Bidder's qualifications.
(a) Financial Capability
The Biddershall furnish documentary evidence that it meets the following financial requirement(s):
Bidders shall include a letter from a reputedbank indicating their financial status which will indicate their ability to perform the contract of the magnitude equivalent to thequoted price. Alternatively, the bidder may attach bank statement for the last six months covering the period up to two days beforethe deadline for submission of bid which should have enough (equivalent to the price you are offering)credit balance to coverthe quoted price and aggregated qualification willbe considered
(b) Experience and Technical Capacity
· Biddersmust provide evidence of having completed atleast one verifiablecontract of 50% to quoted price in supply of similar goods within the period of last five years andaggregate qualification will be considered.
7. A complete set of electroniccopy of Bidding Documents in English may be obtained free of charge by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below orsendingan e-mail to the address below. The Bidding Documents will be sent byelectronic mail
8. Bids must be delivered to theaddress below at or before 02:00PM (Kabul local time) on Oct 05, 2016. Electronic bidding will not bepermitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders' representatives who choose to attend inperson at the address below at 02.00 Hrs (Kabul local time) on the same day. All bids must be accompanied bya bid security as givenbelow or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
9. The address referred to above is:
10 All bids must be accompanied by abid security amount USD-13,000 valid for 148 days beyond thebid validity period.
11. The address(es) referred to aboveis(are):
Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock
National Horticulture and Livestock Project(NHLP),
Jamal Mina, Kabul University Main Road
Telephone: +93 (0) 202511903, 0093(0)202511905
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com