Procurement Of Energy Efficient Irrigation Pumps
Invitation for Bids
SUSTAINABLE AGRICULTURE AND CLIMATE CHANGEMITIGATION
UNDER "RURAL ENTERPRISES SUPPORT PROJECT.PHASE-II"
Procurement of Energyefficient irrigation pumps
ICB No.GEF/ICB/04 UZ
1. The Republic ofUzbekistan has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the GEF grant, and intends to apply part of the proceedstoward payments under the contract for procurement of Energy efficient irrigation pumps.
2. The RuralRestructuring Agency (RRA) now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply of 7 Energy efficient irrigationpumps.
3. The delivery period is tentatively - December 2015.
4. Bidding will beconducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank's Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-ConsultingServices under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits &Grants by World Bank Borrowers datedJanuary 2011 ("Procurement Guidelines"), and is open to all eligible bidders as definedin the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please referto paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank's policy on conflictof interest.
5. Interestedeligible bidders may obtain further information from the Rural Restructuring Agency; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the bidding documents during office hours from09:00 AM to 06:00 PM at the address given below: 39b, Kary-Niyazi Street, Tashkent 100000.
6. A complete set of bidding documents in English and/or Russian may be purchased by interested eligiblebidders upon the submission of a written application and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of 250,000 Uzbek Soums or 100 USD. Themethod of payment will be direct deposit to specified account below. The document will be sent by courier service or collected by arepresentative of the bidder from the office of RRA upon presentation to the Purchaser documents confirming payment of thenon-refundable fee to one of the below accounts.
7. Bids must be delivered before 17:00 of Tashkent time,29.09.2015. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will bepublicly opened in the presence of the bidders' designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below at17:00 of Tashkent time, 29.09.2015.
8. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of USD 4 200 or an equivalent amount in a freelyconvertible currency or in Uzbek Soums.
9. Theaddress(es) referred to above is(are):
Rural Restructuring Agency, room no. 18
Attention: Mr. B. Kamalov
39b, Kary-Niyaziy Street,
Tel: +998 71 237 1657
Fax: +998 71 237 1658
Web site: www.rra.uz
Bank: Joint-Stock Commercial Bank "Agrobank"
Tashkent city, Uzbekistan
(UZS) Account no: 2021 0000 4039 6563 7890
(USD) Account no: 2021 0840 9039 6563 7005
Bank code: 00394