Technological Equipment (lot#1 - Compressor, Lot#2 -
Press-filters, Lot #3 - Frequency Converters)
Invitation for Bids
Republic of Uzbekistan
Project: "Enhancingthe energy efficiency of industrial enterprises"
ContractTitle: Technological equipment(lot#1 - compressor, lot#2 - press-filters, lot #3 - frequency converters)
Reference No. (as per Procurement Plan): AMSP/ICB-2015
1. The Republic ofUzbekistan JSC "Almalyk MSP" has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Enhancing the energy efficiency ofindustrial enterprises project (subprojects:
- Technical re-equipment of the compression station at copper plant.
- Reconstruction of the industrial water supply (IWS) substation 54.
- Reconstruction of the copper concentrate filtration and drying section of thecopper concentration plant (CCP), and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for procurement ofTechnological equipment (lot #1: compressor ? 1 pcs, lot#2: press-filters ? 5 pcs., lot#3: frequency converters ? 2pcs).
2. The JSC "Almalyk MSP"now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for theabove lots
3. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Biddingprocedures as specified in the World Bank's Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits& Grants by World Bank Borrowers[January 2011] ("Procurement Guidelines"), and is open to all eligiblebidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer toparagraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank'spolicy on conflict of interest.
4. Interested eligiblebidders may obtain further information from "Inter Investment Consulting" LLC, Timur Umarov, email: email@example.com and inspect the bidding documentsduring officehours from 09:00 to 17:00 hours at the address given below.
5. A complete set ofbidding documents in English and in addition Russian may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon thesubmission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee USD 100 or equivalent amountis UZS. The method of payment will be: direct deposit to bank account given below. The document will be sentby courier services.
Acc. Name: "INTER INVESTMENT CONSULTING" limited liability company
Address: 1, Niyozbek street,Yunus-Abad district, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
in US dollars: 20208840804716084001
in EURO: 20208978104716084001
in Russian roubles: 20208643904716084002
Bank of Beneficiary:
Tashkent city regional branch of OJSCB "Qishloq Qurilish Bank"
Bank code 00452
Address: 38, Shakhrisabz street,Tashkent 100060 Uzbekistan
Asia-Invest bank (Russia)
SWIFT code: ASIJRUMM
JSC "Promsvyazbank" (Russia)
SWIFT code: PRMSRUMM
JSC"Russlavbank" SWIFT code: RSLBRUMM
NOVICOMBANK SWIFT code: CNOVRUMM
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below before 11:00 p.m. 18 November 2015. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected.Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders' designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at theaddress below 6, Istiqlolstreet, Tashkent, Uzbekistan 100000 on 18 November 2015 11:00 pm
7. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of
AMSP/ICB-2015- lot 1: 20 000 USD
AMSP/ICB-2015- lot 2: 40 000 USD
AMSP/ICB-2015- lot 3: 40 000 USD
8. The address(es) referred toaboveis(are):]
"Inter Investment Consultin" LLC, room 604
Attn: Timur Umarov
Niyozbek yuli, 1
100035, Tashkent, Republic of Uzbekistan
Tel: +99871 2353566
Fax: +99871 2353566
Web site: iic-company.com