Expression Of Interest For Consultancy Services For A Sifmis
Coordinator To Support Implementation Of State Integrated Financial Management
Information System (sifmis)
PLATEAU STATEPUBLIC SECTOR GOVERNANCE REFORM AND DEVELOPMENTPROJECT
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR CONSULTANCYSERVICESFOR A SIFMISCOORDINATOR TO SUPPORT IMPLEMENTATION OF STATE INTEGRATED FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM(SIFMIS)
PROJECT: PUBLIC SECTOR GOVERNANCE REFORM AND
CONSULTING SERVICES: CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR A SIFMIS COORDINATOR TO SUPPORT THE IMPLEMENTATION OF STATEINTEGRATED FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS (SIFMIS)
CREDIT NO. : 46670 NG
BID NO: PL/PSGR/DPII/QCBS/2015/001
ISSUE DATE: 23RD MARCH, 2015
END DATE : 10TH APRIL, 2015
1. This Request for Expression ofInterest follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this Project that appeared in the dgMarket of 26th November, 2010
2. The Federal Government of Nigeria hasreceived a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) towards the cost of implementing Public Sector Governance Reform andDevelopment Project. Plateau State is a beneficiary of the Credit and intends to apply part of the proceeds of the credit topayments under the contract for consultancy services for a SIFMIS Coordinator to support implementation of state IntegratedFinancial Management Information System (SIFMIS).
3. The consultant who shall support the implementation of SIFMIS isexpected to deliver the following services:
i. Conduct a thorough assessment of the nature and use of the existingpackages in the Accountant General's Office and other PFM Institutions in the State;
ii. Advise on the integration between Budgeting,Appropriation, Receipting, Payments, Accounting, Reporting, HumanResource Management Information System (HRMIS), Tax Management and Administration, Payroll and Cash Management (including bankreconciliation)
iii. Provide technical and functional requirements forthe overall SIFMIS.
iv. Conduct a Project Risk Assessment, training and testing of ICT infrastructure.
4. The Plateau State PublicSector Governance Reform and Development Project now invites eligible Consultants to indicate their interest in providing theseservices. Interested consultants must have information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (please provideevidence of registration, detailed CV, description of recent similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability ofappropriate skills, etc.). It is expected that this assignment will require the services of key experts in PFM,accounting with strong ICT skills, HR/payroll expert with IT skills, ICT/systems and Tax analyst, all with very good postgraduateand/or professional qualifications and solid experience in the relevant fields.
5. A Consultant will beselected in accordance with the procedures set out in the World Bank's Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World BankBorrowers (January 2011).
6. Interested consultants may obtain further information at the address below between 9.00a.m ? 4.00p.m on weekdays
7. Your expression of interest must be delivered in a sealed envelopeto the address below not later than 4.00p.m on Friday, April 10, 2015
Attn: Project Coordinator
Plateau State Public Sector Governance Reform and
State Project Coordinating Unit (SPCU),
N0. 4 Miskwoom Lawrence Bwenyen Street, Opp. Old
Ray field Jos