It is required to install the outdoor lighting with LED lamps (20 pcs) with energy conservation from the small photovoltaic power plants in 2a Toytepa Street, Yashnabad district, Tashkent:
- Mount electric cable of the lighting of 1 km total length.
- Mount 20 street lamps, batteries and photovoltaic panels.
- Assemble earth terminal of supports in amount of 20 pcs.
- Taking out of existing 0.4 kV overhead transmission line
- Dismount electric cable of existing 0.4 kV overhead transmission line of 1 km length.
- Mount electric cable of existing 0.4 kV overhead transmission line on new support of 1 km length.
Type of notice
Request for quotation
Installation of LED lamps with energy conservation from the small photovoltaic power plants in Tashkent
Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe
(GMT 5.00) Ekaterinburg, Islamabad, Karachi, Tashkent
Telephone country code
oleg zaichenko - firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +998 711400470
Oppex helps organizations with a professional approach to public sector sales, to either grow their business locally or find new opportunities abroad. We are the largest source of public procurement data in Europe. We process and translate public tenders from over 1.000 local, national and international procurement portals and have acquired over 8 million tenders in our database.