management contract of work for the realization of the new heat production unit (NUP) using biomass to:
- Meet the evolving energy needs resulting from the development of this sector,
- Compensate for the scheduled shutdown of the heavy fuel oil boiler, antiquated, to help meet the recommendations of the air protection plan
- Consolidate the renewable energy rate used by the heating network of the town,
- Enroll in an exemplary sustainable development approach, in line with the energy climate plan air of Grenoble Alpes Métropole,
- Ensure greater stability of prices of energy delivered by a lesser dependence on fossil conventional energy.
Oppex helps organizations with a professional approach to public sector sales, to either grow their business locally or find new opportunities abroad. We are the largest source of public procurement data in Europe. We process and translate public tenders from over 1.000 local, national and international procurement portals and have acquired over 8 million tenders in our database.