The construction project is the construction of a new fire station in Darmstadt-Arheilgen.
The building is two storeys, and has the external dimensions of approx. 80 x 30 m.
On the ground floor, the building project included parking lots with an adjacent storage area, technology and technology
Workshop rooms, laundry, locks, shower and WC and changing rooms for ladies and gentlemen, foyer with staircase,
a radio room, an office and a meeting room.
On the upper floor there are training rooms, a youth room, a kitchen, offices and WC areas. Furthermore
technical rooms are also located on the upper floor.
In the area of fire sections the breakthroughs with appropriate materials, even during the construction period,
fire-retardant. The test certificates are to be submitted with the final invoice and in the audit documents
to be deposited.
All services of the Contractor shall be agreed with the other companies involved in the construction and in.
The range of services provided for the services provided is as follows:
- Delivery and assembly of the distribution systems
- Cabling and installations in the heavy and low current range
- Lightning protection system
- UPS systems
- Creation of the lighting system
- Delivery and commissioning of KNX / EIB technology
- Creation line network for on-site fire detection system
- Creation network for on-site video surveillance
- Creation network for on-site exclamation system
- Creation network for intruder alarm system.
Oppex helps organizations with a professional approach to public sector sales, to either grow their business locally or find new opportunities abroad. We are the largest source of public procurement data in Europe. We process and translate public tenders from over 1.000 local, national and international procurement portals and have acquired over 8 million tenders in our database.