« Back to Search« Back to SearchSearch » General anti-infectives for systemic use, vaccines, antineoplastic and immunodulating agents  Szpitale Wojewódzkie w Gdyni Sp. z o.o.

General anti-infectives for systemic use, vaccines, antineoplastic and immunodulating agents

  Gdynia Poland — Szpitale Wojewódzkie w Gdyni Sp. z o.o.
Published February 11, 2015 — Deadline March 20, 2015 (4 years ago)
|
Notice type
Contract notice
1. The contract is for the supply of medicinal products divided into 83 packages (partial tasks). Each package price indicated on the form number from 1 to 83 is a separate object of the contract. 2. Name of the contract by. Common Procurement Vocabulary CPV: 33650000-1 3. A detailed description of the subject range and estimated quantities are given in the form of price, which is attached as Annex 1a to the ToR. 4. specified in Annex 1a to the Terms of Reference (Price Form) quantities are estimated value, dependent on the number of patients admitted, its financial resources and the content of negotiated contracts with the National Health Fund. Based on these premises, as set out in Annex 1a estimate of the amount can be reduced and may be reduced to the actual needs of the hospital, they are maximum values ​​of the contract. The Employer reserves the right to use an incomplete amount of range, the Employer will use 75% of the medicinal products referred to in the various positions of packets. The remaining 25% of the medicinal products referred to in the various positions of the Purchaser packages use in the event of such a need. By virtue of not using the full amount of the range is not entitled to the Supplier to the Purchaser claims for damages. 5. In the case of the range set by means of trade names Employer allows the submission of tenders for the range equivalent in every respect, that is. Composition, weight, range, range and duration of action, characters, etc. In the case of an equivalent range of contractor is required to determine its trade name.

Oppex helps organizations with a professional approach to public sector sales, to either grow their business locally or find new opportunities abroad. We are the largest source of public procurement data in Europe. We process and translate public tenders from over 1.000 local, national and international procurement portals and have acquired over 8 million tenders in our database.


Trusted By

KONE
NHS
3M
ABB