Efficiency East Midlands Ltd (EEM) is a procurement consortia which establishes and manages a range of procurement routes for our members including frameworks and dynamic purchasing systems. Our members include Social Housing Providers, Local Authorities, Universities, NHS Trusts and regional Police Forces. EEM wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified training providers to deliver a range of training courses to suit the requirements of our members.
EEM are looking to establish a dynamic purchasing system (DPS) to engage a range of providers that are able to deliver a diverse range of training and qualification courses.
The procurement process will be run in accordance with the following programme:
Initial DPS return deadline 16.12.2017;
First Mini Tenders released: 1.1.2018;
DPS end date: 31.12.2021.
Submissions to join the DPS can however be made at any time and will remain open for application for 4 years and will operate through the Geometra portal.
The organisations that are successful in being awarded a place on the DPS will be given a ‘pre-approved’ status and will be invited to submit a formal bid when EEM Members have a requirement to contract the external delivery of training courses that fall within 1 of the categories in which the applicant organisation has expressed an interest. Each application to join the DPS will be reviewed by EEM to ensure the minimum criteria for entry onto the DPS is met. The minimum criteria for entry onto the DPS are detailed in Online Supplier Selection Questionnaire Evaluation.
The DPS will be split into the following categories:
1. Leadership and Management;
2. Health and Safety;
3. Core Skills (assertiveness, minute taking, time management etc.);
4. Customer Service;
5. Equality and Diversity;
6. IT Skills;
7. Specialist Training (gas safe, water regulations, electrical etc.);
8. Plant and Equipment Use.
The delivery of the training will be for our East Midlands based Members only. Further DPS lists may be set up in the future for our Members that fall outside of the East Midlands area. Successful training providers may be requested to deliver training via a variety of methods including online, at a Members premises or within their own training facilities. Further information will be made available via documentation released with each mini tender opportunity.
This DPS is being established Efficiency East Midlands Limited (‘EEM’) on behalf of their members within the East Midlands and the other organisations described below as being Authorised Users. The following Contracting Authorities will be entitled to agree and award contracts through the DPS system:
1. Any Member of EEM. A full list of current Members is available at www.eem.org.uk
2. Any future Member of EEM, and in all cases being an organisation which has applied to join EEM in accordance with the applicable constitutional documents
3. An EEM Participant being an organisation which is neither a current or EEM Member (as defined at 1 above) nor a Future Member of EEM (as defined at 2 above) based within England and Wales which owns and/or maintains/manages housing stock in one or more geographic area in which it operates and/or is an NHS Trust (which includes Acute Trusts, Mental Trusts, Care Services Trusts and Ambulance Trusts) or organisation, police authority, fire authority, ambulance trust, university, higher education, further education college, school academy or other public sector organisation.
Oppex helps organizations with a professional approach to public sector sales, to either grow their business locally or find new opportunities abroad. We are the largest source of public procurement data in Europe. We process and translate public tenders from over 1.000 local, national and international procurement portals and have acquired over 8 million tenders in our database.