Child and adolescent supplies are not part of this contract unless a child or adolescent can / must be provided with any of the contractual remedies.These follow-up supplies are valid as long as the insured person's need for care exists.
The following aids should be provided in the form of lump sums:Differences are the two packages still in:
- Bed without standard mattress and with one-piece side rails - Bed without standard mattress and with two separate side rails - Bed with standard mattress and with one-piece side rails - Bed with standard mattress and with two divided side rails - Insert frame without standard mattress - Insert frame with standard mattress The supply of a bed or insert frame without standard mattress is in displayed in cases when:
- at the same time the supply of an anti-decubitus aid (support or mattress) is required under this contract,
- the insured person must be provided with an anti-decubitus device (support / mattress), which is not part of this contract,
- the insured has already been provided in the past with an anti-decubitus device (support / mattress),
- a standard or private mattress available to the insured person should continue to be used.
A supply with a standard mattress is to be carried out if the insured has only one prescription with a bed or a storage frame.
The lump sums also cover all of the benefits required in connection with the provision of these specifications.
The delivered aids remain the property of the contractor.
Details can be found in the terms of reference and model contract pursuant to Annex 13: "Standard contract".
Oppex helps organizations with a professional approach to public sector sales, to either grow their business locally or find new opportunities abroad. We are the largest source of public procurement data in Europe. We process and translate public tenders from over 1.000 local, national and international procurement portals and have acquired over 8 million tenders in our database.