The municipality of Kirchheim near Munich plans an urban development between the two localities Heimstetten, to the south, and the district of Kirchheim in the north. The majority of agricultural land is to be used for residential use with terraced houses and apartment buildings, as well as public utility facilities and public green spaces.
Based on this structural concept, the development plan is to be worked out in cooperation with the municipality of Kirchheim near Munich.
The encapsulation of the development plan to be drawn up covers an area of about 49 ha.
The scope of the call for tenders is the following:
- Development plan HOAI § 19 i. Appendix 3, LP 1-3;
- Schedule for the establishment of the HOAI § 24 in conjunction with m. Appendix 5, LP 1-4;
- environmental report;
- preparing and performing scoping;
- supporting services in the framework of participation procedures such as preparation of opinions, drafting proposals for proposals and drawing up lists;
- elaborate the requirements of the nature conservation law in urban land use planning procedures;
- Creation of environmental report for change of land use plan in parallel.
Oppex helps organizations with a professional approach to public sector sales, to either grow their business locally or find new opportunities abroad. We are the largest source of public procurement data in Europe. We process and translate public tenders from over 1.000 local, national and international procurement portals and have acquired over 8 million tenders in our database.