The subject of the order is the construction work carried out within the framework of the Project "Modernization of the protective breakwater system in the Northern Port of Gdansk" located in the area of the internal waters of the Gdańsk Bay, divided into two independent technological parts:
Part 1 - "Construction work for the repair and extension of an existing island breakwater",
Part 2 - "Construction work on the construction of a new breakwater".Requirements regarding the manner of execution, settlement and acceptance of Works are included in the Technical Specification of the Execution and Receipt of Works in connection with the Conditions of Contract, the description of the object of the contract and the workload.
The subject of the order is execution of:
- repair of an existing 653-meter East Coastal Breakwater consisting of 26 crates located at an elevation of -12.4m, consisting in repair of inventory of the underwater and submarine breakwater and its equipment and strengthening of the bottom of the breakwater, partial reconstruction and breakwater;
- a new guard breakwater on the extension of the existing eastern islet of 866.7 m long, consisting of reinforced concrete prefabricated concrete with a monolithic superstructure with a wave breaker and a stone overhead on the sea side covered with starblocks;
- connecting section - bird platform between the existing island breakwater and the new protective casing which forms a pile of sealed walls with additional stone cover covered with stars,
- marking and lighting of the navigational elongated island breakwater.
Detailed description of the subject of the order is a description of the subject of the order together with technical documentation for 1 part of the order (Appendix No. 4A to SIWZ).
The subject of the order is execution of construction works consisting of:
- construction of a new 826.35 m South East Coastal Breakwater formed of reinforced concrete prefabricated concrete with a monolithic superstructure with a wave breaker and a stone overhead on the side of the sea covered with stars;
- marking and navigational lighting of the new south-east island breakwater.
Detailed description of the subject of the order is a description of the subject of the order together with technical documentation for 2 parts of the order (Appendix No. 4B to SIWZ).
Oppex helps organizations with a professional approach to public sector sales, to either grow their business locally or find new opportunities abroad. We are the largest source of public procurement data in Europe. We process and translate public tenders from over 1.000 local, national and international procurement portals and have acquired over 8 million tenders in our database.