New administration building of solid wood at Hedmark University College (Høgskolen i Hedmark) Evenstad Campus - collaboration agreement.
OsloNorway — Statsbygg Head Quarters
PublishedJanuary 17, 2014 — DeadlineFebruary 24, 2014 (4 years ago)
There shall - as a collaboration agreement - design and construct a new administration building of approximately 1100 m2 gross floor space which will be a pilot project for Statsbygg for the following topics:
1. Use of massive wood as a general construction material
2. integrated engineering with the aim to design a building which to the highest degree utilises the massive wood's own characteristics with regard to thermal reservoirs and positive effects on the indoor air quality and working environment
3. optimise the building's carbon accounting
4. optimise the building's energy use with the aim to reach energy use as close to - and hopefully - better than zero energy buildings
5. explore the use of natural ventilation as ventilation principle
6. explore the use of energy sources, such as solar collectors, collection of warmth from nearby waterways, geothermal and more as additional sources of energy
Oppex helps organizations with a professional approach to public sector sales, to either grow their business locally or find new opportunities abroad. We are the largest source of public procurement data in Europe. We process and translate public tenders from over 1.000 local, national and international procurement portals and have acquired over 8 million tenders in our database.