United Kingdom-Forfar: Catering services
Section I: Contracting authority
The Yard, Queenswell Road
For the attention of: Archie Dick
DD8 3JA Forfar
Telephone: +44 1307473880
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.angusalive.scot
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/search/Search_AuthProfile.aspx?ID=AA25524
Electronic access to information: www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk
Electronic submission of tenders and requests to participate: www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 27: Other services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Brechin Community Campus, Duke Street, Brechin.
NUTS code UKM21
The requirement includes the provision of safe, wholesome snacks and beverages in compliance with all food safety legislation and The Nutritional Requirements for Food and Drink in Schools (Scotland) Regulations 2008 (within school hours). The area for delivery of the services is a servery area and not a cooking area. The provision of hot food will be limited. The provision of vending machines is out with the scope of this contract.
Note: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the Public Contracts Scotland Web Site at http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=420824
Note: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the Public Contracts Scotland Web Site at http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/Search/Search_Switch.aspx?ID=422924
The buyer has indicated that it will accept electronic responses to this notice via the Postbox facility. A user guide is available at http://www.publiccontractsscotland.gov.uk/sitehelp/help_guides.aspxSuppliers are advised to allow adequate time for uploading documents and to dispatch the electronic response well in advance of the closing time to avoid any last minute problems.
55520000, 15894400, 15811511, 55330000
Description of these options: The contract duration will be for 3 years with the option to extend for a further 2 years.
Provisional timetable for recourse to these options:
in months: 36 (from the award of the contract)
Number of possible renewals: 24
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Description of particular conditions: Detailed in Invitation to Tender.
(2) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that the candidate, their directors, or any other person who has powers of representation, decision or control of the candidate has not been convicted of conspiracy, corruption, bribery, or money laundering. Failure to provide such a declaration will result in the candidate being declared ineligible and they will not be selected to participate in this procurement process.
(3) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not been convicted of a criminal offence relating to the conduct of their business or profession.
(4) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have not committed an act of grave misconduct in the course of their business or profession.
(5) All candidates must comply with the requirements of the State in which they are established, regarding registration on the professional or trade register.
(6) Any candidate found to be guilty of serious misrepresentation in providing any information required, may be declared ineligible and not selected to continue with this procurement process.
(7) All candidates will have to demonstrate that they are licensed, or a member of the relevant organisation, in the State where they are established, when the law of that State prohibits the provision of the services, described in this notice, by a person who is not so licensed or who is not a member of the relevant organisation.
(8) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the candidate is established
(9) All candidates will be required to produce a certificate or declaration demonstrating that they have fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes under the law of any part of the United Kingdom or of the relevant State in which the economic operator is established.
(1) A statement of the candidate's average annual number of staff and managerial staff over the previous 3 years.
(2) Details of the educational and professional qualifications of their managerial staff; and those of the person(s) who would be responsible for providing the services or carrying out the work or works under the contract.
(3) All candidates will be required to provide certification from an independent body attesting conformity to environmental management standards in accordance with the Community Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS); or the European standard BS EN ISO 14001.
Section IV: Procedure
The Yard, Queenswell Road, Forfar.
Section VI: Complementary information
Estimated timing for further notices to be published: Approximately 6 months prior to the Contract End Date (September 2018 or September 2020).
Evaluation of Tenders 1.1.2016, 12.2.2016
Sampling of the Products 11.2.2016, 11.2.2016
Tenderers who meet the minimum criteria will be asked to provide samples of their products.
Tender Clarification Meeting 12.2.2016, 12.2.2016
Tenderers may be invited to attend a Tender Clarification Meeting where necessary.