1. The subject of the order is the execution of construction works on the Project "Modernization of the fairway to the North Port of Gdansk" consisting of its modernization. Construction works will in particular include:
- redundant works -
- cleaning the bottom of ferromagnetic material including explosive,
- Implementation of the navigation marking of the fairway.
The execution of the order will take place on the basis of FIDIC (Contract Terms for Construction for Engineering and Construction Works Designed by the Ordering Party (FIDIC 1999, 4te edition 2008) - the text in Polish;
2. A detailed description of the subject of the order is enclosed in Appendix 4 to the SIWZ.
The subject of the order are cherpalno - reffecting and washing of the bottom of ferromagnetic materials, including explosive on the approach track and turntable to the North Port.
Execution of construction works on the Project "Morernizacja track to the North Port in Gdańsk and design documentation (Appendix No. 4 to the SIWZ).
The subject of the order is the execution of the navigation marking on the waterway to the North Port in Gdańsk, including:
- the northernmost vestibule of North Port
- the northernmost pond of the North Port
- pivoting navigation marks
PM 4 buoys
- D-Day P-9
The object of the order should be performed in accordance with the requirements specified in the Detailed description of the subject of the order: "Implementation of the navigation marking on the Project" Modernization of the track to the North Harbor in Gdansk "and design documentation (Appendix No. 4 to SIWZ).
Oppex helps organizations with a professional approach to public sector sales, to either grow their business locally or find new opportunities abroad. We are the largest source of public procurement data in Europe. We process and translate public tenders from over 1.000 local, national and international procurement portals and have acquired over 8 million tenders in our database.