In order to achieve the program of work for the upgrading and maintenance of its distribution network, Energy Queensland, Energex and Ergon require the supply of overhead, underground and control cables.
Part 1 - Control Cables
- General Power and Light Cables,
- Multicore, Telecommunication and Control Cables,
Part 2 - Overhead Cables
- Bare Conductors, Stay Wire, Tie Wire,
- Low Voltage Insulated Aerial Cables,
- 11kV Covered Conductor Thick (CCT) and Aerial Bundled Cable (HVABC),
Part 3 - Underground Cables
- PVC Insulated Low Voltage Neutral Screened Copper Cable,
- XLPE Insulated Underground Residential Distribution Low Voltage Cables,
- 6.35/11kV Underground Cable,
- Single Core Triplex 12.7/22kV Underground Cable and Single Core 12.7/22kV Underground Cable,
- Single Core 19/33kV 50AL and 300AL TR-XLPE Underground Cable,
- Substation 11kV and 22kV Single Core Underground Cable,
- Underground Residential Distribution Cables,
- Project Power Cables.
Refer to Section 3 – Technical Specifications of the Tender documents for additional information.
General goods and services
Mon, 18 Jul 2016 at 3:34PM Brisbane, Queensland
Mon, 19 Sep 2016 at 3:00PM Brisbane, Queensland
Power Generation and Distribution Machinery and Accessories - (100%)
Cairns & Far North Queensland Mount Isa & North West Region The Central West South West & Darling Downs Townsville Mackay Whitsunday Region Rockhampton Gladstone Wide Bay Burnett South East Queensland
Oppex helps organizations with a professional approach to public sector sales, to either grow their business locally or find new opportunities abroad. We are the largest source of public procurement data in Europe. We process and translate public tenders from over 1.000 local, national and international procurement portals and have acquired over 8 million tenders in our database.