The purpose of this vessel is to allow for monitoring and compliance relating to areas outside Marine Park within the Northern Region. Current vessels in the region are not capable of operating in anything more than moderate conditions, the addition of a larger vessel aims to significantly increase the regions capabilities.
The vessel and trailer must be completed, with final acceptance and delivery to Townsville before 1st of June, 2016
Vessel Design / Construction
• Vessel must be 5.5 to 6.5 meters in length, of alloy construction.
• Must be a stable work platform in moderate seas/open water.
• Vessel must have underfloor fuel storage of at least 150 litres.
• Vessel must have twin 4-stroke outboard engines powered suitably for the vessel.
• Vessel must allow staff shelter from inclement weather and sun exposure.
• Side coaming storage for equipment to a length of 2.5m
• Electric Anchor Winch suitable to lift recommended anchor weight.
• Navigation lights as required.
• Separate battery compartment.
• Automatic bilge pump and manual backup bilge pump.
• Hull paint and cabin paint to be black in colour.
• Rear boarding ladder – minimum two step
• Cantilever swivel seats in front and rear fold down seats.
• Electronics fitted including, but not limited to;
o VHF Radio
o Chart plotter and echo sounder to be at least 7 inches of Garmin or Lowance manufacture.
o Internal lighting
• Gauge systems for fuel, tilt/trim, battery charge and gauges to monitor engines.
• Vessel must have tie-down points and bollards suitable to allow the towing tender or similar equipment.
• Able to carry four staff.
• Able to carry at least 250kg of weight additional to personal weight.
• The vessel must be registered for 12 months.
• Vessel and Trailer to be no greater than 7.5 meters on trailer.
• Swing up jockey wheel
• Must have the entire trailer base walkable, i.e., aluminium mesh grill over entirety of trailer base.
• Compliant with Transport and Main Roads requirements.
• Compliant with any and all environmental standards.
• The trailer must be registered for 12 months.
General goods and services
Mon, 18 Jan 2016 at 5:00PM Brisbane, Queensland
Thu, 18 Feb 2016 at 5:00PM Brisbane, Queensland
Commercial marine craft - (100%)
Oppex helps organizations with a professional approach to public sector sales, to either grow their business locally or find new opportunities abroad. We are the largest source of public procurement data in Europe. We process and translate public tenders from over 1.000 local, national and international procurement portals and have acquired over 8 million tenders in our database.