1) This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; this is a Request for Quotation (RFQ) and a written solicitation will not be issued.
2) The solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-83 and Defense Change Notice 20150626.
3) The standard industrial classification code is 6625, NAICS is 334510, Small Business Size Standard for this NAICS code is 500 employees.
0001-AA Part 9600.0313 ECHO BioHarness, Or Equal - 15 Ea.
0002-AA Part 9600.0306 Accessory Case, Or Equal - 1 Ea.
0003-AA Part 9600.9999 Onsite Training for PSM Training - 1 Ea.
Salient physical function to be considered "OR EQUAL" Must meet the attached specifications.
The harnesses need to be able to withstand any environment the operators are in; Wood, desert, water, jungle are all environments it could be used. Harnesses must be functional under operator body armor and not impede a full range of motion. They must be very versatile and have long range ability if the operators are going into areas the monitor cannot follow.
5) Delivery shall be F.O.B. Destination to:
Attn: Franklin Pace
118 Levitow Ave, Bldg. 700
Cannon AFB, NM 88103
Delivery Date: 30 Days ARO
The following provisions apply to this acquisition:
FAR 52-212-1 Instructions to Offerors - Commercial Items
FAR 52.212-2 Evaluation - Commercial Items:
This provision is incorporated by reference, and paragraph (a) is modified to read as follows:
(a) This is a competitive best value source selection in which the Government will award a contract resulting from this solicitation to the responsible offeror whose offer conforming to the solicitation will be most advantageous to the Government, price, and other factors considered. The Government intends to make award to the lowest priced technically acceptable offeror. The Government intends to award without discussions with respective offerors. The Government, however, reserves the right to conduct discussions if deemed in its best interest. The following listed are evaluation factors that shall be used in the evaluation process:
2. Technical Capability: Technical Acceptability is achieved when the offeror provides proof that the devices meet the attached specifications. The harnesses must to be able to withstand any environment the operators are in, and be versatile with long range abilities.
All offers will be ranked according to the total evaluated price and then reviewed for technical acceptability. If the lowest priced offer is determined to be technically acceptable, further evaluation of the remaining quotes will not take place.
*All offerors shall submit technical description of the products being offered in sufficient detail in addition to the price proposal, to evaluate compliance with the requirements in this solicitation.
(b) A written notice of award or acceptance of an offer, mailed or otherwise furnished to the successful offeror, shall result in a binding contract without further action by either party. Before the offer's specified expiration time, the Government may accept an offer (or part of an offer), whether or not there are negotiations after its receipt, unless a written notice of withdrawal is received before award.
(End of Provision)
The following FAR clauses apply to this acquisition:
FAR 52.212-4 Contract Terms and Conditions - Commercial Items
FAR 52.212-5 Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders - Commercial Items. Only the following FAR clauses in paragraph (b) of FAR 52.212-5 are applicable: FAR 52.219-6 Notice of Total Small Business Aside, FAR 52.219-13 Notice of Set-Aside of Orders, FAR 52.219-28 Post Award Small Business Program Representation, FAR 52.222-3 Convict Labor, FAR 52.222-19 Child Labor Cooperation with Authorities and Remedies, FAR 52.222-21 Prohibition of Segregated Facilities, FAR 52.222-26, Equal Opportunity, , FAR 52.222-36 Affirmative Action for Workers with Disabilities, FAR 52.223-18, Encouraging Contractor Policies to Ban Text Messaging while Driving, FAR 52.225-13 Restrictions On Certain Foreign Purchases, FAR 52.232-33 Payment By Electronic Funds Transfer-System for Award Management.
The following DFARS clauses cited are applicable to this solicitation:
DFARS 252.203-7000 Requirements Relating to Compensation of Former DoD Officials
DFARS 252.203-7002 Requirement to Inform Employees of Whistleblower Rights
DFARS 252.204-7004 Alternate A, System for Award Management
DFARS 252.223-7008 Prohibition of Hexavalent Chromium
DFARS 252-225-7001 Buy American and Balance of Payments Program
DFARS 252-225-7002 Qualifying Country Sources as Subcontractors
DFARS 252.232-7003 Electronic Submission of Payment Request
DFARS 252.232-7010 Levies on Contract Payments
DFARS 252.247-7023 Transportation of Supplies by Sea - Basic
The following AFFARS clause cited is applicable to this solicitation:
AFFARS 5352.201-9101 Ombudsman
6) Quotes must be signed, dated and submitted by 8 September 2015, 1300hrs, Mountain Standard Time. Quotes shall be electronically submitted via email and received by both of the following points of contact (POC). Failure to email both POC's may result in an unsuccessful offer.
Primary: SrA Drew Matter - email@example.com
Alternate: SrA Cameron Smith - firstname.lastname@example.org
7) For further inquiries, please email the POC's listed above or the Contracting Officer, SSgt Octavio Valverde at email@example.com