1. Estimated solicitation issue date 8 February 2016 of RFP SPRTA1-16-R-0164 with an estimated response date of 8 March 2016
2. PR#: FD2030-16-00890
3. Nomenclature/Noun: Compressor Blade
4. NSN: 2840-01-441-1982
5. PN: 780831
6. Application (Engine or Aircraft): TF33
7. AMC: 3R
8. Qualified Sources: Pratt and Whitney (52661)
9. History: Pratt & Whitney, 2 Jul 2014
10. Description/Function: Blades are attached to the turbine disk and extend into the gas path and drive the HPT rotor
11. Dimensions: 3.75" (L) x 1.25" (W) x 0.7500" (H) and weighs 0.5000 (LBs)
12. Material: Nickel Alloy
13. Small Business Set-Aside: Not Applicable 14. Qualification Requirements: Not Applicable
15. First Article: Not Applicable
16. Export Control: Not Applicable.
17. Award Type: Firm Fixed-Price Fixed-Quantity
18. Total Line Item(s) Quantity: L/I 0001 - 2,787 with MIN 1/MAX 2,787
19. Required Delivery: 279 units months beginning 31 August 2018
20. Point of contact: Deborah Teubert (405) 734-8118 DLA-Aviation/AOAC 3001 Staff Dr. Suite 2B95 Tinker AFB OK 73145
21. Mandatory Language:
Authority: 10 U.S.C. 2304(c)(1). Supplies or services required are available from only one or a limited number of responsible source(s) and no other type of supplies or services will satisfy agency requirements. Therefore, the Government intends to solicit and negotiate with only one or a limited number of sources under the authority of FAR 6.302. Interested persons may identify their interest and capability to respond to the requirement or submit proposals. This notice of intent is not a request for competitive proposals. A determination by the Government not to compete this proposed contract based upon responses to this notice is solely within the discretion of the Government. Information received will normally be considered solely for the purpose of determining whether to conduct a competitive procurement.
In accordance with FAR 52.225-3, Buy American Act - Free Trade Agreements, one or more of these items under this acquisition is subject to the Free Trade Agreement. Government's obligation under this contract is contingent upon the availability of appropriated funds from which payment for contract purposes can be made. No legal liability on the part of the Government for any payment may arise until funds are made available to the Contracting Officer for this contract and until the Contractor receives notice of such availability to be confirmed in writing by the Contracting Officer.
Electronic procedures will be used for this solicitation. Hard copies of the solicitation will not be sent from this office. The solicitation will be available for download only at www.fbo.gov.
It is suggested that small business firms or others interested in subcontracting opportunities in connection with the described procurement make contact with the firm(s) listed.
This acquisition involves technology that has a military or space application. The extent of foreign participation has not yet been determined. Nothing in this notice contradicts other restrictions, identified in the synopsis notice or solicitation regarding eligible sources (e.g., if this is a small business set-aside). Foreign sources may not participate as potential prime contractors but could if otherwise eligible participate as subcontractor(s).
Due to the complexity and criticality of this part, only actual manufactures that have successfully completed all testing required by the original company responsible for the design, or manufacturers that have successfully completed all testing on items determined by the government to be similar in complexity and criticality and can be considered approved sources for this item.
An Ombudsman has been appointed to hear concerns from Offerors or potential Offerors during the proposal development phase of this acquisition. The purpose of the Ombudsman is not to diminish the authority of the program director or contracting officer, but to communicate contractor concerns, issues, disagreements, and recommendations to the appropriate government personnel. When requested, the Ombudsman will maintain strict confidentiality as to source of the concern. The Ombudsman does not participate in the evaluation of proposals or in the source selection process. Interested parties are invited to call the Ombudsman at (405) 734-8241. DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER FOR SOLICITATION REQUESTS.
22. UID: If unit price exceeds $5,000.00 then UID requirements will apply.