RFQ: RA09111-16-SU-00070Issue Date: 2 September 2016
REGIONAL CONTRACTING OFFICE MCI WESTREQUEST FOR QUOTE INFORMATION SHEET
Solicitation Number / RFQ Number: RA09111-16-SU-00070PROJECT: ArtiChill Repair and MaintenanceRFQ CLOSE DATE: 3:00 P.M. PST ON 7 September 2016REQUIRED DELIVERY DATE: 30 Days ADC
Upon completion of this quote, please email your response to firstname.lastname@example.org 760-725-3614 and email@example.com, 760-763-5420
This procurement is 100% set aside for small business under North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code 811310, Commercial and Industrial Machinery and Equipment repair and maintenance. Small businesses under this NAICS Code are those employing no more than $7.5 million. Any quote that is submitted by a contractor that is not Small Business under NAICS Code 811310 will not be considered for award. Contractors bear the burden of ensuring that quotes (and any authorized amendments) reach the designated office on time and should allow a reasonable time for facsimile and e-mail transmissions to be completed. All pages of the quote must reach the office before the deadline specified in this solicitation. The contractor bears the risk of non-receipt of electronically transmitted quotations and should confirm receipt.
Contract Authority: The Government will solicit and award this contract using Simplified Acquisition Procedures, in accordance with FAR part 13 and FAR part 12. As a result of this authority, certain requirements for soliciting, awarding, and notifying quoters are streamlined. In accordance with FAR 12.102(c), when a policy in another part is inconsistent with FAR Part 12, Part 12 shall take precedence.
The Government will award a Firm Fixed Price Contract resulting from this solicitation to the responsible quoter whose quotation conforming to the solicitation represents the Lowest Price Technically Acceptable. A complete quote must be received for consideration. A complete quote is completion and submissions of items 1-5 below.
1. CONTRACTOR INFORMATION To be eligible for award under this Request for Quotation (RFQ), contractors must be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) https://www.sam.gov/portal/SAM/ and must furnish DUNS Number, Cage Code and Federal Tax ID Number. Failure to submit the required information may result in your quotation being considered non-responsive.
COMPANY NAME: ___________________________________________________________
CITY: _________________________________ STATE: ____________ ZIP: ______________
DUNS NO: _____________________________ CAGE CODE: ______________________________
FEDERAL TAX ID NUMBER: _______________ FSC: _______________SIC: _____________
NAME AND TITLE OF QUOTER: _____________________________________________________
PHONE NUMBER: _________________E-MAIL ADDRESS: ________________________________
BUSINESS SIZE STATUS: _________________________ PRIMARY NAICS: __________________
2. GSA INFORMATION (if applicable) - Please indicate the following:a) Are you quoting from a GSA contract? __________ YES __________NO
GSA Contract No. (If Applicable): ____________________________________________
GSA Contract Expiration Date: ____________________________________________GSA Schedule / Special Item Number (SIN) _____________________________________
b) Quoted Items are Brand Name _______ OR Equal _______
c) Prompt Payment Terms/Discount Terms: ____________________________________________
d) Proposed delivery time (days): ____________________________________________
e) Estimated total weight of order: ____________________________________________
The government desires FOB Destination pricing (if applicable), which is the cost of transportation is included in the price of the material. If this is not possible, please provide the following:
FOB Point: Destination _____ Origin_____ Estimated Cost of Shipping: tiny_mce_marker_______________
3. SUSTAINABLE ACQUISITIONS CERTIFICATION The contractor shall comply with all sustainable acquisition policies, which apply to both contracts for supplies and contracts for services that require the delivery, use, or furnishing of products. See FAR Part 23. The contractor shall comply with all changes to sustainable acquisition policies (e.g. addition of USDA‐designated items), and such compliance will not be grounds for contract modification or equitable adjustment.
Please certify below by listing the product and checking each applicable sustainable acquisition category in which the product falls under. For questions and or further guidance regarding sustainable acquisitions please contact the POC listed above.
PRODUCT ENERGY EFFICIENT WATER EFFICIENT RECYCLED BIO-BASED ENV. PREFERABLE NON OZONE DEPLETING LESS TOXIC LESS GHGsPlease describe how your products/services will meet aforementioned sustainable acquisition goals:__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
4. QUOTED PRICE: ArtiChiller repair and refurbishment
CLIN Description Quantity Unit of issue Unit Price Extended Price0001 Repair and maintenance of ArticChill unit.Serial Number#: A10022510M#PACVPV0300D3Diagnostic repair requirements are listed below. Work is to be done at Marine Corps Air Station Miramar, Ca 1 JOB Totals
Lowest Price Technically acceptable. Must be HVAC Certified technician
• Fabricate and provide one new stainless steel replacement reservoir tank top• Clean and wash the entire chiller inside and out• Apply neutralizing chemical to kill and prevent rust and oxidation• Apply alkaline based oil cleaner and professionally clean dual circuit air cooled condenser oil• Remove old and install three new fan blades on existing fan motors• Provide and install new pressure switches- ten total new pressure switches on the machine• Provide and install new compressor contractors and aux contacts• Provide and install new compressor overload relays• Provide and install new tank fluid level switch• Provide materials and repair all loose or missing closed cell pipe insulation material• Complete a test stand startup and adjustment to all components • Unit must be fully operational once repair instructions listed above are complete