Pre-solicitation NoticePark Cleaning John Redmond Reservoir W912BV-16-R-01061. This is a Combined Synopsis solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and additional notice will not be issued. This Acquisition shall be set aside for Small Business.
2. SolicitationW912BV-16-R-0106 is being issued as a Request for Proposal (RFP) for a Firm-Fixed-Price contract for park cleaning services at John Redmond Reservoir, KS.
3. This notice and the incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through the Federal Acquisition Circular (FAC) 2005-76.
4. This is a 100% Small Business Set Aside. The North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) Code is 561720 and the applicable Small Business Size Standard, as established by the U.S. Small Business Administration, is $18,000,000.
5. Bid Schedule - See attachment
6. Description of services: The required services provides for park cleaning at John Redmond Reservoir, KS
7. The contract will consist of a base and four option periods. The period of performance will be as follows: Contract period Start date End DateBase period 1 April 2016 31 March 2017Option year 1 1 April 2017 31 March 2018Option year 2 1 April 2018 31 March 2019Option year 3 1 April 2019 31 March 2020Option year 4 1 April 2020 31 March 2021
8. FAR Clauses 52.212-1, 52.212-3 and 52.212-4 apply to this procurement. For the exact text and wording of clauses and provisions please see http://farsite.hill.af.mil. The following addenda apply to these clauses: 52.212-1 - the NAICS code is listed in paragraph # 4 above as an SF 1449 will not be issued for this requirement.
9. FAR Clause 52.212-5 applies to this procurement. A completed copy is attached showing the applicable clauses. 10. Offers are due on 28 March 2016 no later than 4:00 PM CST.
11. Site visit: will be held on Friday, 18 March 2016 at 1:00 PM. CST, at the John Redmond Lake Project Office located at 1565 Embankment Road SW, Burlington, KS 66839.
12. Bidders Inquiry: Contractual and Technical inquiries and questions relating to proposal procedures are to be submitted via Bidder Inquiry in ProjNet at https://www.projnet.org/projnet. Please see attachment for additional Information.
13. Scope of Work. Please see attached instruction to Offerors for the Scope of work.
14. Price Schedule: Please see attached instruction to Offerors for the Price Schedule.
15. The solicitation is issued via Internet only on Feb Biz Opps Website at http://www.fbo.gov. It is the contractors' responsibility to check the above-listed internet address daily for any posted changes to the solicitation. Any amendments issued to the solicitation must be acknowledged by potential offerors. No corrections and/or changes to proposals will be allowed after the proposal submittal due time and date.
16. The Government will award a contract resulting from this solicitation to the responsible offeror whose offer is conforming to the requirements of the solicitation and is the most advantages to the Government considering price.
17. Location: John Redmond Reservoir, Burlington, KS
18. Previous contract information: W912BV-11-P-0041 awarded to RCC Cleaning for a total award amount of $162,394.21 for the base and four options.