North Pecos Road North Las Vegas, NV United States — Department of Veterans Affairs, Long Beach VANLO
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation, quotes are being requested, and a written solicitation will not be issued. The solicitation number is VA262-16-Q-0213, and this solicitation is issued as a Request for Quote (RFQ) for the VA Southern Nevada Healthcare System (VASNHS), which has a requirement for a vascular blood flow monitoring system. This is a total small business set aside, and only qualified quoters may submit quotes. The associated North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) code for the procurement is 339113 with a small business size standard of 500 employees. The Federal Government intends to award a firm-fixed price contract for supplies and/or services. This RFQ is a Brand Name or Equal solicitation, and all items shall be new, and not refurbished or recycled. Specific requirements are listed on the attached Price/Cost Scheduled of Supplies and Services and Statement of Work (SOW).
Quoters should thoroughly review the Price/Cost Schedule of Supplies Services and SOW, and be familiar with the requirements of the solicitation prior to submitting quotes in order to be fully aware of the scope of supplies and services required. Failure to do so will not relieve the successful offeror from performing in accordance with the strict intent and meaning of the specifications without additional cost to the Government. The Government shall not reimburse any cost not incorporated into the quoter's price.
To respond to this solicitation with a quote, complete the blanks in the Price/Cost Schedule of Supplies and Services and applicable blanks of FAR clause 52.212-3 Offeror Representations and Certifications-Commercial Items. Both the Price/Cost Schedule of Supplies and Services and FAR clause 52.212-3 are attached to this solicitation. Quotes shall be emailed to Susanne.Christen@va.gov. Please include "VA262-16-Q-0213" in the subject line of all quotes. Quotes are due by 1 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST) on March 17, 2016.
Technical inquiries can be emailed to Susanne.Christen@va.gov. Technical inquiries will be accepted through 1 p.m. PST, on March 14, 2016. For technical inquiries, please ensure that the subject line of all emails include "VA262-16-Q-0213." Telephone requests for information or questions will NOT be accepted. No hard copies of this RFQ will be provided.
CLAUSES, PROVISIONS, AND ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS
1. This solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular (FAC) 2005-60.
2. The clauses and provisions found in Attachment C and found elsewhere in this solicitation apply to this acquisition.
3. FAR part 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors-Commercial and FAR part 52.212-4 apply to this acquisition and no addenda are attached.
4. FAR part 52.211-6, Brand Name or Equal applies to this acquisition.
5. FAR part 52219-6, Notice of Total Small Business Set-Aside applies to this acquisition.
6. FAR part 52.212-2 does not apply to this acquisition. BASIS FOR AWARD (below) contains the evaluation criteria.
7. Procurement for these commercial supplies and/or services is being conducted according to FAR part 12 Commercial Items, FAR part 13 Simplified Acquisition Procedures, and the VAAR, as supplemented with additional information in this notice.
8. BASIS FOR AWARD: Subject to the provisions contained herein, award shall be made to the Quoter deemed responsible in accordance with the FAR and who conforms to the solicitation requirements; and whose quote, judged by an overall assessment of the quoter's qualifications specified in this solicitation, meets the technically acceptable standard for the non-cost factors and provides the lowest evaluated price. Non-cost factors are significantly more important than price.
A written notice of award or acceptance of a quote, mailed or otherwise furnished to the successful Quoter within the time for acceptance specified in the quote, shall result in a binding contract without further action by either party. Before the quote's specified expiration time, the Government may accept a quote (or part of a quote), whether or not there are negotiations after its receipt, unless a written notice of withdrawal is received before award.