1. Estimated solicitation issue date 28 February 2017 of RFP SPRTA1-17-R-0190 with an estimated response date of 29 March 2017
2. PR#: FD2030-17-00483
3. Nomenclature/Noun: Liner Augmentor
4. NSN: 2840-01-443-4069
5. PN: 4083170
6. Application (Engine or Aircraft): F100 Engine
7. AMC: 1C
8. Qualified Sources: Pratt and Whitney (52661), Paradigm Precision (1J4P3)
9. History: Paradigm Precision, December 2016
10. Description/Function: Encloses the combustion area and rptects the augmentor duct from high gas temperatures
11. Dimensions: 54.00" (L) x 41.00" (W) x 41.00" (H) and weighs 410 (LBs)
12. Material: Cobalt
13. Small Business Set-Aside: Not Applicable 14. Qualification Requirements: Applicable
15. First Article: Applicable
16. Export Control: Applicable. Foreign owned firms are advised to contact the contracting officer or program manager before submitting a proposal to determine whether there are restrictions on receiving an award.
17. Award Type: Firm Fixed-Price Fixed-Quantity
18. Total Line Item(s) Quantity: L/I 0001 - 5 each with NO MIN/MAX and First Article Requirements
19. Required Delivery: 5 each (3 assets monthly beginning on or before 3 July 2018
20. Point of contact: Deborah Teubert (405) 734-8118 DLA-Aviation/AOAC 3001 Staff Dr. Suite 2AG1109B Tinker AFB OK 73145
21. Mandatory Language:
Authority: 10 U.S.C. 2304(c)(1). Supplies or services required are available from only one or a limited number of responsible source(s) and no other type of supplies or services will satisfy agency requirements. Therefore, the Government intends to solicit and negotiate with only one or a limited number of sources under the authority of FAR 6.302.
It is anticipated that this requirement is competitive. In accordance with FAR 5.207(c)(16)(ii) all responsible sources may submit a capability statement proposal or quotation which shall be considered by the agency. However, only qualified sources will be considered for award
In accordance with FAR 52.225-3, Buy American Act - Free Trade Agreements, one or more of these items under this acquisition is subject to the Free Trade Agreement. Government's obligation under this contract is contingent upon the availability of appropriated funds from which payment for contract purposes can be made. No legal liability on the part of the Government for any payment may arise until funds are made available to the Contracting Officer for this contract and until the Contractor receives notice of such availability to be confirmed in writing by the Contracting Officer.
Electronic procedures will be used for this solicitation. Hard copies of the solicitation will not be sent from this office. The solicitation will be available for download only at www.fbo.gov.
It is suggested that small business firms or others interested in subcontracting opportunities in connection with the described procurement make contact with the firm(s) listed.
This acquisition involves technology that has a military or space application. The extent of foreign participation has not yet been determined. Nothing in this notice contradicts other restrictions, identified in the synopsis notice or solicitation regarding eligible sources (e.g., if this is a small business set-aside). Foreign sources may not participate as potential prime contractors but could if otherwise eligible participate as subcontractor(s).
Award will be made only if the offeror, the product/service, or the manufacturer meets qualification requirements at the time of award in accordance with FAR 52.209-1. Non-approved sources wishing to submit a bid may do so; however, only qualified sources will be considered for award. AWARD WILL NOT BE WITHHELD AWAITING QUALFICATION. For qualification information/source approval request contact Jennifer Bugler, DLA-Aviation/AOB at extension (405) 736-3208.
An Ombudsman has been appointed to hear concerns from Offerors or potential Offerors during the proposal development phase of this acquisition. The purpose of the Ombudsman is not to diminish the authority of the program director or contracting officer, but to communicate contractor concerns, issues, disagreements, and recommendations to the appropriate government personnel. When requested, the Ombudsman will maintain strict confidentiality as to source of the concern. The Ombudsman does not participate in the evaluation of proposals or in the source selection process. Interested parties are invited to call the Ombudsman at (405) 734-8241. DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER FOR SOLICITATION REQUESTS.
22. UID: If unit price exceeds $5,000.00 then UID requirements will apply.