(I) This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in FAR Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotes are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
(II) This solicitation VA251-15-Q-0780 is issued as a request for quote (RFQ) using Simplified Acquisition Procedures pursuant to FAR Part 13. No telephone requests will be accepted.
(III) This document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-43 effective September 16, 2010 and Veterans Affairs Acquisition Regulation Supplement (VAAR) current to January 7, 2010. It is the contractor's responsibility to be familiar with applicable clauses and provisions.
(IV) The procurement is restricted to SDVOSB business only. The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code 339112 Surgical and Medical Instrument Manufacturing. Business Size Standard of 500 employees is applicable.
(V) The VHA NCO 16 - Contracting Office requires the following item "brand name or equal". Offerors submitting an EQUAL to Brand Name product below shall demonstrate that the High-Definition Digital Stroboscope System meets ALL THE MINIMUM SPECIFICATIONS LISTED.
Offerors who submit an "Equal" to the product below MUST submit documentation (specification sheets) that verifies that the Equal meets the specifications cited below.
001 - HD DIGITAL VIDEO CAPTURE (9310HD)
- Must be compatible with rigid endoscopes (HD) and distal-chip and fiber flexible endoscopes (Standard Definition)
- Minimum resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixel of recorded video
- Minimum resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixel for HD video monitor
- Camera head dimensions: 32.6 mm x 38.6mm x 41mm
- Video Input: minimum of 1 component video input (HD), minimum of 2 S video inputs (Standard Definition)
002 - LARYNGEAL STROBE (9400)
- Scan Frequency must be maximum of 60Hz (NTSC for Standard Definition)
- Minimum of 700 TV Lines at center
- Signal to noise Ratio: Between 52db - 56db
- Dimension cannot exceed 7" W x 2' H x 1.25" D
003 - HD CAMERA (3CCD) (9214HD)
- Must contain multiple Light Sources
- Halogen Lamp must at least be 150 watts
- Xenon Lamp must be at least 120 Watts at 60Hz
- Default Strobe Rate must be selectable between 50Hz - 60Hz
- Frequency Range must be between 60Hz - 1000Hz
- Power must be 3.0 amps max
- Dimensions cannot exceed 8" H x 19" W x 19" D
004 - 5197-801 ZOOM COUPLER (9118B)
- Focal length between 22mm - 37mm for lens
005 - DIGITAL VIDEO AND IMAGE PROCESSOR (EPK-i5010)
- Minimum Video Output: DVI, VGA, RGB, Y/C (2), Composite
- Minimum of (2) USB Flash Memory Ports
- Must have Network Connectors RS-232C and RJ-45
006 - VIDEO NASOLARYNGOSCOPE (VNL-1070STK)
- Distal tip between 4.0mm - 4.5mm
- Working Length: 300mm ±30mm
- Angulation up/down: 130/130 degrees ± 20 degrees
- Angle of View: 80 degrees ± 10 degrees
007 - PRINTER, COLOR (9264C)
- Must have (2) paper trays
008 - COMPACT CART (HUI) (80233-3)
- Dimensions cannot exceed 62" H x 25" W x 26" D
- Must have minimum of 5" wheels
- Must have minimum of 2 brakes for wheels
- Center mount monitor arm providing a minimum monitor height of 70"
009 - MONITOR ARM MOUNTING KIT (80228)
- Monitor arm must be articulating.
010 - HAND HELD LEAK TESTER (ZUTR10002P)
- Must have quick release switch allows air to escape immediately
- Must have extra-long tubing to facilitate keeping the leak tester away from fluids
011 - CONF TRAIN SERVICE FOR 1 YEAR (1119)
Trade-In - Pentax 9200C recording system; 9100 strobe light source and 9212 Camera and lens Adapter - Quantity=1ea
(VII) Items to be delivered to the Overton Brooks VA Medical Center, 510 E. Stoner Ave, Shreveport, LA 71101-4295 FOB Destination - NO separate shipping/delivery cost - all delivery changes must be included in the items.
Please provide the earliest delivery date.
(VIII) Full text of the following clauses and/or provisions can be viewed through Internet access at http://farsite.hill.af.mil. The provisions at FAR 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors-Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition.
ADDENDUM to FAR 52.212-1 INSTRUCTIONS TO OFFERORS - COMMERCIAL ITEMS
Clauses that are incorporated by reference, (by Citation Number, Title, and Date), have the same force, and effect as if they were given in full text. Upon request, the Contracting Officer will make their full text available
The following clauses are incorporated into 52.212-1 as an addendum to this contract:
52.209-5 REPRESENTATION BY CORPORATIONS REGARDING AN UNPAID TAX LIABILITY OR A FELONY CONVICTION UNDER ANY FEDERAL LAW (DEVIATION) (MAR 2012)
(a) In accordance with Division H, sections 8124 and 8125 of P.L. 112-74 and sections 738 and 739 of P.L. 112-55 none of the funds made available by either Act may be used to enter into a contract with any corporation that-
(1) Has an unpaid federal tax liability, unless the agency has considered suspension or debarment of the corporation and the Suspension and Debarment Official has made a determination that this action is not necessary to protect the interests of the Government.
(2) Has a felony criminal violation under any Federal or State law within the preceding 24 months, unless the agency has considered suspension or debarment of the corporation and Suspension and Debarment Official has made a determination that this action is not necessary to protect the interests of the Government.
(b) The Offeror represents that-
(1) The offeror does [ ] does not [ ] have any unpaid Federal tax liability that has been assessed and that is not being paid in a timely manner pursuant to an agreement with the authority responsible for collecting the tax liability.
(2) The offeror, its officers or agents acting on its behalf have [ ] have not [ ] been convicted of a felony criminal violation under a Federal or State law within the preceding 24 months.
(End of Provision)
52.225-18 PLACE OF MANUFACTURE (SEP 2006)
(a) Definitions. As used in this clause-
" Manufactured end product" means any end product in Federal Supply Classes (FSC) 1000-9999, except-
(1) FSC 5510, Lumber and Related Basic Wood Materials;
(2) Federal Supply Group (FSG) 87, Agricultural Supplies;
(3) FSG 88, Live Animals;
(4) FSG 89, Food and Related Consumables;
(5) FSC 9410, Crude Grades of Plant Materials;
(6) FSC 9430, Miscellaneous Crude Animal Products, Inedible;
(7) FSC 9440, Miscellaneous Crude Agricultural and Forestry Products;
(8) FSC 9610, Ores;
(9) FSC 9620, Minerals, Natural and Synthetic; and
(10) FSC 9630, Additive Metal Materials.
"Place of manufacture" means the place where an end product is assembled out of components, or otherwise made or processed from raw materials into the finished product that is to be provided to the Government. If a product is disassembled and reassembled, the place of reassembly is not the place of manufacture.
(b) For statistical purposes only, the offeror shall indicate whether the place of manufacture of the end products it expects to provide in response to this solicitation is predominantly-
(1) o In the United States (Check this box if the total anticipated price of offered end products manufactured in the United States exceeds the total anticipated price of offered end products manufactured outside the United States); or
(2) o Outside the United States.
(End of provision)
52.225-25 PROHIBITION ON CONTRACTING WITH ENTITIES ENGAGING IN CERTAIN ACTIVITIES OR TRANSACTIONS RELATING TO IRAN-REPRESENTATION AND CERTIFICATION (Dec 2012)
(End of Provision)
VAAR 852.215-70 SERVICE-DISABLED VETERAN-OWNED AND VETERAN-OWNED SMALL BUSINESS EVALUATION FACTORS (DEC 2009)
(a) In an effort to achieve socioeconomic small business goals, depending on the evaluation factors included in the solicitation, VA shall evaluate offerors based on their service-disabled veteran-owned or veteran-owned small business status and their proposed use of eligible service-disabled veteran-owned small businesses and veteran-owned small businesses as subcontractors.
(b) Eligible service-disabled veteran-owned offerors will receive full credit, and offerors qualifying as veteran-owned small businesses will receive partial credit for the Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned and Veteran-owned Small Business Status evaluation factor. To receive credit, an offeror must be registered and verified in Vendor Information Pages (VIP) database. (http://www.VetBiz.gov).
(c) Non-veteran offerors proposing to use service-disabled veteran-owned small businesses or veteran-owned small businesses as subcontractors will receive some consideration under this evaluation factor. Offerors must state in their proposals the names of the SDVOSBs and VOSBs with whom they intend to subcontract and provide a brief description of the proposed subcontracts and the approximate dollar values of the proposed subcontracts. In addition, the proposed subcontractors must be registered and verified in the VetBiz.gov VIP database (http://www.vetbiz.gov).
(End of Provision)
(End of Addendum to 52.212-1)
(IX) ix. 52.212-2, Evaluation - Commercial Items. The Government will award a firm-fixed price purchase order resulting from this solicitation to the responsible offeror, whose quote is lowest price and technically acceptable. The Government reserves the right to issue an award without discussion.
(X) FAR 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications-Commercial Items or confirm this has already been completed in their SAM registration.
(XI) The clause at 52.212.4 Contract Terms and Conditions-Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition.
52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions - Commercial Items, is hereby incorporated by reference.
ADDENDUM to FAR 52.212-4 CONTRACT TERMS AND CONDITIONS-COMMERCIAL ITEMS
Clauses that are incorporated by reference, (by Citation Number, Title, and Date), have the same force, and effect as if they were given in full text. Upon request, the Contracting Officer will make their full text available.
The following clauses are incorporated into 52.212-4 as an addendum to this contract:
VAAR 852.203-70 COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING (JAN 2008)
The bidder or offeror agrees that if a contract is awarded to him/her, as a result of this solicitation, he/she will not advertise the award of the contract in his/her commercial advertising in such a manner as to state or imply that the Department of Veterans Affairs endorses a product, project or commercial line of endeavor.
(End of Clause)
VAAR 852.211-70 SERVICE DATA MANUALS, MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT (JAN 2008)
The contractor agrees to furnish two hard copies of a manual, handbook or brochure containing operating, installation, and maintenance instructions (including pictures or illustrations, schematics, and complete repair/test guides as necessary). Where applicable, it will include electrical data and connection diagrams for all utilities. The instructions shall also contain a complete list of all replaceable parts showing part number, name, and quantity required.
(End of Clause)
VAAR 852.211-73 BRAND NAME OR EQUAL (JAN 2008)
(Note: As used in this clause, the term "brand name" includes identification of products by make and model.)
(a) If items called for by this invitation for bids have been identified in the schedule by a "brand name or equal" description, such identification is intended to be descriptive, but not restrictive, and is to indicate the quality and characteristics of products that will be satisfactory. Bids offering "equal" products (including products of the brand name manufacturer other than the one described by brand name) will be considered for award if such products are clearly identified in the bids and are determined by the Government to meet fully the salient characteristics requirements listed in the invitation.
(b) Unless the bidder clearly indicates in the bid that the bidder is offering an "equal" product, the bid shall be considered as offering a brand name product referenced in the invitation for bids.
(c)(1) If the bidder proposes to furnish an "equal" product, the brand name, if any, of the product to be furnished shall be inserted in the space provided in the invitation for bids, or such product shall be otherwise clearly identified in the bid. The evaluation of bids and the determination as to equality of the product offered shall be the responsibility of the Government and will be based on information furnished by the bidder or identified in his/her bid as well as other information reasonably available to the purchasing activity. CAUTION TO BIDDERS. The purchasing activity is not responsible for locating or securing any information that is not identified in the bid and reasonably available to the purchasing activity. Accordingly, to insure that sufficient information is available, the bidder must furnish as a part of his/her bid all descriptive material (such as cuts, illustrations, drawings or other information) necessary for the purchasing activity to:
(i) Determine whether the product offered meets the salient characteristics requirement of the Invitation for Bids, and
(ii) Establish exactly what the bidder proposes to furnish and what the Government would be binding itself to purchase by making an award. The information furnished may include specific references to information previously furnished or to information otherwise available to the purchasing activity.
(2) If the bidder proposes to modify a product so as to make it conform to the requirements of the Invitation for Bids, he/she shall:
(i) Include in his/her bid a clear description of such proposed modifications, and
(ii) Clearly mark any descriptive material to show the proposed modifications.
(3) Modifications proposed after bid opening to make a product conform to a brand name product referenced in the Invitation for Bids will not be considered.
(End of Clause)
VAAR 852.232-72 ELECTRONIC SUBMISSION OF PAYMENT REQUESTS (NOV 2012)
(a) Definitions. As used in this clause-
(1) Contract financing payment has the meaning given in FAR 32.001.
(2) Designated agency office has the meaning given in 5 CFR 1315.2(m).
(3) Electronic form means an automated system transmitting information electronically according to the Accepted electronic data transmission methods and formats identified in paragraph (c) of this clause. Facsimile, email, and scanned documents are not acceptable electronic forms for submission of payment requests.
(4) Invoice payment has the meaning given in FAR 32.001.
(5) Payment request means any request for contract financing payment or invoice payment submitted by the contractor under this contract.
(b) Electronic payment requests. Except as provided in paragraph (e) of this clause, the contractor shall submit payment requests in electronic form. Purchases paid with a Government-wide commercial purchase card are considered to be an electronic transaction for purposes of this rule, and therefore no additional electronic invoice submission is required.
(c) Data transmission. A contractor must ensure that the data transmission method and format are through one of the following:
(1) VA's Electronic Invoice Presentment and Payment System. (See Web site at http://www.fsc.va.gov/einvoice.asp.)
(2) Any system that conforms to the X12 electronic data interchange (EDI) formats established by the Accredited Standards Center (ASC) and chartered by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). The X12 EDI Web site (http://www.x12.org) includes additional information on EDI 810 and 811 formats.
(d) Invoice requirements. Invoices shall comply with FAR 32.905.
(e) Exceptions. If, based on one of the circumstances below, the contracting officer directs that payment requests be made by mail; the contractor shall submit payment requests by mail through the United States Postal Service to the designated agency office. Submission of payment requests by mail may be required for:
(1) Awards made to foreign vendors for work performed outside the United States;
(2) Classified contracts or purchases when electronic submission and processing of payment requests could compromise the safeguarding of classified or privacy information;
(3) Contracts awarded by contracting officers in the conduct of emergency operations, such as responses to national emergencies;
(4) Solicitations or contracts in which the designated agency office is a VA entity other than the VA Financial Services Center in Austin, Texas; or
(5) Solicitations or contracts in which the VA designated agency office does not have electronic invoicing capability as described above.
(End of Clause)
VAAR 852.246-70 GUARANTEE (JAN 2008)
The contractor guarantees the equipment against defective material; workmanship and performance for a period of not less than 12 months, said guarantee to run from date of acceptance of the equipment by the Government. The contractor agrees to furnish, without cost to the Government, replacement of all parts and material that are found to be defective during the guarantee period. Replacement of material and parts will be furnished to the Government at the point of installation, if installation is within the continental United States or f.o.b. the continental U.S. port to be designated by the contracting officer if installation is outside of the continental United States. Cost of installation of replacement material and parts shall be borne by the contractor.
(End of Clause)
VAAR 852.252-70 SOLICITATION PROVISIONS OR CLAUSES INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE (JAN 2008)
The following provisions or clauses incorporated by reference in this solicitation must be completed by the offeror or prospective contractor and submitted with the quotation or offer. Copies of these provisions or clauses are available on the Internet at the Web sites provided in the provision at FAR 52.252-1, Solicitation Provisions Incorporated by Reference, or the clause at FAR 52.252-2, Clauses Incorporated by Reference. Copies may also be obtained from the contracting officer.
[Contracting officer shall list all FAR and 48 CFR Chapter 8 (VAAR) provisions and clauses incorporated by reference that must be completed by the offeror or prospective contractor and submitted with the quotation or offer.]
(End of Provision)
52.211-6 BRAND NAME OR EQUAL (AUG 1999)
(End of Clause)
52.232-40 PROVIDING ACCELERATED PAYMENTS TO SMALL BUSINESS SUBCONTRACTORS (DEC 2013)
(End of clause)
852.246-71 INSPECTION (JAN 2008)
(End of Clause)
(End of Addendum to 52.212-4)
(XII) The clause at 52.212-5, Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statues or Executive Orders-Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition
(a) The Contractor shall comply with the following Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) clauses, which are incorporated in this contract by reference, to implement provisions of law or Executive orders applicable to acquisitions of commercial items:
(1) 52.222-50, Combating Trafficking in Persons (FEB 2009) (22 U.S.C. 7104(g)).
Alternate I (AUG 2007) of 52.222-50 (22 U.S.C. 7104 (g)).
(2) 52.233-3, Protest After Award (Aug 1996) (31 U.S.C. 3553).
(3) 52.233-4, Applicable Law for Breach of Contract Claim (Oct 2004) (Pub. L. 108-77, 108-78).
(b) The Contractor shall comply with the FAR clauses in this paragraph (b) that the Contracting Officer has indicated as being incorporated in this contract by reference to implement provisions of law or Executive orders applicable to acquisitions of commercial items:
[X] (4) 52.204-10, Reporting Executive Compensation and First-Tier Subcontract Awards (Jul 2013) (Pub. L. 109-282) (31 U.S.C. 6101 note).
[X] (8) 52.209-6, Protecting the Government's Interest When Subcontracting with Contractors Debarred, Suspended, or Proposed for Debarment. (Aug 2013) (31 U.S.C. 6101 note).
 (14)(i) 52.219-6, Notice of Total Small Business Set-Aside (NOV 2011) (15 U.S.C. 644).
[X] (ii) Alternate I (NOV 2011).
[X] (25) 52.219-28, Post Award Small Business Program Re-representation (Jul 2013) (15 U.S.C 632(a)(2)).
[X] (28) 52.222-3, Convict Labor (June 2003) (E.O. 11755).
[X] (29) 52.222-19, Child Labor-Cooperation with Authorities and Remedies (JAN 2014) (E.O. 13126).
[X] (30) 52.222-21, Prohibition of Segregated Facilities (Feb 1999).
[X] (31) 52.222-26, Equal Opportunity (Mar 2007) (E.O. 11246).
[X] (32) 52.222-35, Equal Opportunity for Veterans (SEP 2010) (38 U.S.C. 4212).
[X] (33) 52.222-36, Affirmative Action for Workers with Disabilities (Oct 2010) (29 U.S.C. 793).
[X] (34) 52.222-37, Employment Reports on Veterans (SEP 2010) (38 U.S.C. 4212).
[X] (38) 52.223-15, Energy Efficiency in Energy-Consuming Products (DEC 2007)(42 U.S.C. 8259b).
[X] (40) 52.223-18, Encouraging Contractor Policies to Ban Text Messaging While Driving (AUG 2011)
[ ] (42)(i) 52.225-3, Buy American Act-Free Trade Agreements-Israeli Trade Act (NOV 2012) (41 U.S.C. chapter 83, 19 U.S.C. 3301 note, 19 U.S.C. 2112 note, 19 U.S.C. 3805 note, 19 U.S.C. 4001 note, Pub. L. 103-182, 108-77, 108-78, 108-286, 108-302, 109-53, 109-169, 109-283, 110-138, 112-41, 112-42, and 112-43).
[X] (iv) Alternate III (NOV 2012) of 52.225-3.
[X] (44) 52.225-13, Restrictions on Certain Foreign Purchases (JUN 2008) (E.O.'s, proclamations, and statutes administered by the Office of Foreign Assets Control of the Department of the Treasury).
[X] (51) 52.232-34, Payment by Electronic Funds Transfer-Other than System for Award Management (Jul 2013) (31 U.S.C. 3332).
(c) The Contractor shall comply with the FAR clauses in this paragraph (c), applicable to commercial services, that the Contracting Officer has indicated as being incorporated in this contract by reference to implement provisions of law or Executive orders applicable to acquisitions of commercial items:
(d) Comptroller General Examination of Record. The Contractor shall comply with the provisions of this paragraph (d) if this contract was awarded using other than sealed bid, is in excess of the simplified acquisition threshold, and does not contain the clause at 52.215-2, Audit and Records-Negotiation.
(1) The Comptroller General of the United States, or an authorized representative of the Comptroller General, shall have access to and right to examine any of the Contractor's directly pertinent records involving transactions related to this contract.
(2) The Contractor shall make available at its offices at all reasonable times the records, materials, and other evidence for examination, audit, or reproduction, until 3 years after final payment under this contract or for any shorter period specified in FAR Subpart 4.7, Contractor Records Retention, of the other clauses of this contract. If this contract is completely or partially terminated, the records relating to the work terminated shall be made available for 3 years after any resulting final termination settlement. Records relating to appeals under the disputes clause or to litigation or the settlement of claims arising under or relating to this contract shall be made available until such appeals, litigation, or claims are finally resolved.
(3) As used in this clause, records include books, documents, accounting procedures and practices, and other data, regardless of type and regardless of form. This does not require the Contractor to create or maintain any record that the Contractor does not maintain in the ordinary course of business or pursuant to a provision of law.
(e)(1) Notwithstanding the requirements of the clauses in paragraphs (a), (b), (c), and (d) of this clause, the Contractor is not required to flow down any FAR clause, other than those in this paragraph (e)(1) in a subcontract for commercial items. Unless otherwise indicated below, the extent of the flow down shall be as required by the clause-
(i) 52.203-13, Contractor Code of Business Ethics and Conduct (APR 2010) (Pub. L. 110-252, Title VI, Chapter 1 (41 U.S.C. 251 note)).
(ii) 52.219-8, Utilization of Small Business Concerns (Jul 2013) (15 U.S.C. 637(d)(2) and (3)), in all subcontracts that offer further subcontracting opportunities. If the subcontract (except subcontracts to small business concerns) exceeds $650,000 ($1.5 million for construction of any public facility), the subcontractor must include 52.219-8 in lower tier subcontracts that offer subcontracting opportunities.
(iii) 52.222-17, Nondisplacement of Qualified Workers (JAN 2013) (E.O. 13495). Flow down required in accordance with paragraph (l) of FAR clause 52.222-17.
(iv) 52.222-26, Equal Opportunity (Mar 2007) (E.O. 11246).
(v) 52.222-35, Equal Opportunity for Veterans (SEP 2010) (38 U.S.C. 4212).
(vi) 52.222-36, Affirmative Action for Workers with Disabilities (Oct 2010) (29 U.S.C. 793).
(vii) 52.222-40, Notification of Employee Rights Under the National Labor Relations Act (DEC 2010) (E.O. 13496). Flow down required in accordance with paragraph (f) of FAR clause 52.222-40.
(viii) 52.222-41, Service Contract Act of 1965 (Nov 2007) (41 U.S.C. 351, et seq.).
(ix) 52.222-50, Combating Trafficking in Persons (FEB 2009) (22 U.S.C. 7104(g)).
Alternate I (AUG 2007) of 52.222-50 (22 U.S.C. 7104(g)).
(x) 52.222-51, Exemption from Application of the Service Contract Act to Contracts for Maintenance, Calibration, or Repair of Certain Equipment-Requirements "(Nov 2007)" (41 U.S.C. 351, et seq.).
(xi) 52.222-53, Exemption from Application of the Service Contract Act to Contracts for Certain Services-Requirements (FEB 2009)(41 U.S.C. 351, et seq.).
(xii) 52.222-54, Employment Eligibility Verification (AUG 2013).
(xiii) 52.225-26, Contractors Performing Private Security Functions Outside the United States (Jul 2013) (Section 862, as amended, of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2008; 10 U.S.C. 2302 Note).
(xiv) 52.226-6, Promoting Excess Food Donation to Nonprofit Organizations. (MAR 2009)(Pub. L. 110-247). Flow down required in accordance with paragraph (e) of FAR clause 52.226-6.
(xv) 52.247-64, Preference for Privately Owned U.S.-Flag Commercial Vessels (Feb 2006) (46 U.S.C. Appx. 1241(b) and 10 U.S.C. 2631). Flow down required in accordance with paragraph (d) of FAR clause 52.247-64.
(2) While not required, the contractor may include in its subcontracts for commercial items a minimal number of additional clauses necessary to satisfy its contractual obligations.
(End of Clause)
(XIII). New Equipment ONLY; NO remanufactured or "gray market" items. All items must be covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
(XV) Offers are due July 17, 2015 @ 10:00 hours
xvi. Questions regarding this requirement shall be email to email@example.com no later than July 10, 2015. All questions and their respective answers will be made available in the form of an amendment to this announcement.
Offerors shall submit their quotation by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The successful offeror must be registered with SAM to be awarded a contract. You may register on-line at https://www.sam.gov.