Invitation for Bids
1. The People’s Republic of China has received financing from the Asian Development Bank
(ADB) toward the cost of Heilongjiang Energy Efficient District Heating Project, and it
intends to apply part of the proceeds of this financing to payments under contract named above.
Bidding is open to bidders from eligible source countries of ADB.
2. Heilongjiang Guolu Tendering Co., Ltd. (the “Tendering agency”), authorized by Harbin
Taiping Heating Co., Ltd. (the “Purchaser”), now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for
supply of the following goods and related services. The delivery/completion period is within 6
months from the date of signing the Contract Agreement.
Name of Goods and Related Service
Process equipment: 18349 mФ160×3.0/Ф89x4.0-Φ655×9.8/Φ529×8 Polyurethane
prefabricated insulating pipe with high density polyethylene casing; 147 pc DN150-
DN800 Sleeve compensator; 55 pc DN150- DN800 Metal hard seal welding butterfly
valve; 25 set 1210KW -6050kW heat exchange unit; etc.
Electrical equipment and materials :120 set 1.1 KW-37 KW frequency conversion
cabinet(Circulating pump); 10370 m YJV22 4X1.5- YJV22 3X50+1X25 Power cable; etc.
Automatic control equipment and materials:498 set 1.6MPa Pressure transmitter;
106284m RVVP2*1- RVVP10*1 Control cable; etc.
4 Management control center equipment: 10 set Engineers and operators Server, etc.
5 Equipment installation
6 Management control system installation service
7 Secondary design
8 Electrical renovation of dispatching center
9 Design liaison and personnel training
10 Test , commissioning and acceptance
Date: 12 May 2015
L2898-PRC: Heilongjiang Energy Efficient District Heating Project
Supply and Installation of Heat Pipelines, Heat Exchange Station (HESs),
and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) for Harbin Taiping
Heating Plant and District Heating (Contract No.: HTPM&E-3)
24 June 2016, 10:00 A.M. (Beijing Time)
3. Bidder’s qualification requirements include:
• Minimum average annual turnover of CNY90.0 million calculated as total
payments received by the Bidder for contracts completed or under execution
over the last three (3) years (2013,2014,2015).
• The Bidder’s net worth for the last year (2015) calculated as the difference
between total assets and total liabilities should be positive.
• Within the last five years (2011 -2015), the Bidder shall have at least five (5) heat
exchange station contracts with nature and complexity similar to this project.
Among these, at least three (3) contracts are each with a value of not less than
CNY 30.0 million or equivalent in foreign currency.
• Availability of or access to liquid assets, lines of credit, and other finances
sufficient to meet cash flow requirement which is CNY7.50 million.
Refer to Section Ⅲ of the Bidding Document for detailed qualification requirements.
4. International Competitive Bidding will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single-
Stage: One-Envelope bidding procedure and is open to all Bidders from eligible countries as
described in the Bidding Document.
5. To obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents, bidders should contact from
9:00-11:30 am and 1:00-3:30 pm (Beijing time) during working days:
Tendering agency: Heilongjiang Guolu Tendering Co., Ltd.
Address: 10/F Section A, Yuan Dong Plaza, No. 18 Heng Shan Road, Xiangfang Dist.,
Harbin, Heilongjiang Province, the People’s Republic of China
Contact Persons: Mr. Chi Chunbo and Mr.Cheng Bin
Designations: Dept. Vice Manager / Project Manager
Email Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
Tel. No.: 86-451-82367132-8201 / 8204
Fax No.: 86-451-82367163
6. To purchase the Bidding Documents in English, eligible bidders should
• write to the address above requesting the Bidding Documents for Supply and Installation
of Heat Pipelines, Heat Exchange Station (HESs), and Supervisory Control and Data
Acquisition (SCADA) for Harbin Taiping Heating Plant and District Heating (Contract
• pay a nonrefundable fee of CNY1,200.00 or USD200.00 by cash or direct deposit to
specified account number (Bank: Bank of China, Harbin Wanda Plaza Sub-Branch,
Beneficiary: Heilongjiang Guolu Tendering Co., Ltd., Account No: 168950715311,
• The document will be sent by courier for an additional CNY100.00 or USD30.00 or
claimed at the address above. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
7. Deliver your bid
• to the address above
• on or before the deadline: 24 June 2016, 10:00 A.M. (Beijing Time)
• together with a Bid Security as described in the Bidding Document.
Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for bid submission in the presence of
bidders’ representatives who choose to attend.
8. Heilongjiang Guolu Tendering Co., Ltd. and Harbin Taiping Heating Co., Ltd. will not be
responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by Bidders in connection with the preparation or
delivery of bids.
9. When comparing Bids, ADB’s Domestic Preference Scheme will be applied in accordance
with the provisions stipulated in the Bidding Document.