In connection with the ongoing process of upgrading our TVproduction facilities from SD (Standard Definition) to HD (High Definition), we hereby publish a framework agreement for delivering of new Broadcast Video Production Switchers for a number of TV-studios and OBfacilities.
Number of units to be delivered within the framework agreement:
1 unit to be delivered in 2011.
4 units to be delivered in 2012 / primo 2013.
1. HD format: Switchable between 1080i25 og 720p50 HD formats.
2. The tenderer may, as an option offer upgrading to 1080p50 format.
3. Minimum 64 inputs.
4. Minimum 20 AUX outputs.
5. Minimum 3 M/E bus’es + PGM/PST (3½ME).
6. Minimum 3 DVE channels, inclusive maintained audio synchronization through the DVE function.
7. Minimum 3 keyers in each M/E bus + DSK keyers in the PGM/PST bus.
8. Chroma- and luminans keyers of high quality.
9. Internal still- and clips-player with video (in both Key and Fill) and audio.
10. Minimum 2 channels.
Capacity 1 hour of HD video each channel.
11. Mainframe and operation panel to be installed in separeted rooms.
12. The swithcer must be constructed for live production, means high redundancy.
Further specifications will be included in the tender documents.