Acquisition of vaccine against the rabies, vaccination and related services.
Vaccine In the 2018s: Spring Campaign 985 920 doses + 30% + 20-20 doses per production for autumnal campaign 985 920 doses + 30% + 20-20 doses per production, ie a total of 1 971 840 doses + 30% + per production 20 -20 doses of vaccine.
vaccine 2019 (in case of an extension): for spring campaign 985 920 doses + 30% + 20-20 doses per production for autumnal campaigns 985 920 doses + 30% + 20-20 doses per production, ie a total of 1 971 840 doses + 30% 20-20 dose vaccines per production.
Provision of anti-rabies vaccination and related services in the following year's and autumn orders (campaigns) of the year 2018:
- 98 592 km
- Optionally, in the case of detection of a new sting spot, up to 2 nodes of area, ie up to 2 × 7850 km2, 40 doses / km
- Optionally, immunization of Budapest by hand (60 doses / route km densities) up to 2 times based on the attached map,
- 1 971 840 doses + 30% bait in a bait, airplane and manual placement.
- Daily data on flight records (flight trails and generated vaccine coordinate pairs) in electronic form at the end of each flight day at the end of each flight day to evaluate performance.Presentation of aerial photographs for justifying the scattering in the designated area.
- and then in the country's immunized area 50 km
In the optional 2019 campaign, the quantitative data are unchanged.
During vaccination, a targeted spatial distribution of a piece of material (minimum 1x1x1 cm in diameter) is carried out.
Sale and purchase agreement to acquire the vaccine against Lumpy skin disease (LSD lumpy skin disease).
200 000 + 200% optional vaccine dose lumpy skin disease (lumpy skin disease LSD).
Live, attenuated (weakened) vaccine to immunize cattle disease homologously lumpy skin disease virus. The vaccine should be offered to meet the OIE Manual of Diagnostic Tests and Vaccines for Terrestrial Animals (2016) Chapter 2.4.13. requirements as specified in Chapter C. The oltóanyagnaknak must have at least nine months of the expiry time of the delivery.
The boxes containing vaccine should be transported on pallets, in the instructions given temperature, a pallet can be only one production number. Vaccines must pass the manufacturer's quality certificates, the final operational testing regulations (SOP) with the travel documents.
In addition to the ordered quantity production number, 3-3 dosage units of vaccine to be delivered more to the 128/2009. (October 6) FVM § 87. tests described in (4) can be performed lehessenek.