Provision of services authorized service TK Discovery CT 750 HD MR and MR 3-0T 750W GEM GE Healthcare Independent Public Provincial Hospital of Traumatology them. dr. Janusz Daaba in Piekary Slaskie at 41-940 ul. Bytomskiej 62.
A detailed description of the order is attached as Appendix 3, 6 - 8 hereto.The contract is for delivery, installation and implementation of medical equipment, computer and ancillary (non-medical), design, construction and the supply, installation and implementation of equipment laboratory imaging with financing the whole object of the contract
The scope of the contract includes:No. 3 hereto
- A study on the basis of the accompanying order of the concept and functional program of comprehensive project documentation required for the procurement
The Contractor shall obtain authorization and is required to obtain a building permit or notification of works that do not require obtaining a permit, if required under the applicable building regulations.
Purchaser is expected to have documentation:
- Agreed with the appraiser for. Hygienic and sanitary
- Agreeing with the appraiser for. Security fire protection
- Developed project covers radiological agreed with WSSH
- Delivery, installation and commissioning of medical equipment, computer equipment and software, equipment and installations connected with it, assuming full compliance of this equipment with installations and systems, which has a new hospital building,The contractor is required to be built in the tops held by the Employer basins and sinks and connecting them to the water and sewage networks. The Contracting Authority requires the order within 180 days from the date of signing the contract at the various stages of the investment will perform in terms consistent with the schedule of -finansowym attached as Annex 4 to the Terms of Reference Terms of payment:
The period of repayment installments - 96 months
Installments payable by the Schedule on the basis of properly issued VAT invoice
Equal installment of capital - interest (annuity).
Installments payable on the last day of each month, from the month following the date of final acceptance protocol
Interest installment due within installment of capital
Calculation of payments based on a variable interest rate WIBOR 6MUpon receipt of the actual value of funding is updated.
The first installment will be paid after and received by the Purchaser without faults throughout the order and issued in the month following the overall performance of the service final invoice, ie. According to the schedule.
1. The contract is for gradual delivery of medicinal products and medical devices for the Baking Medical Center Sp. z oo, ul. Hospital 11.
2. A detailed list of the order divided into packages included in Appendix No. 3 hereto.
3. Object of the contract also includes a free lending for the duration of one pump for feeding patients, compatible to the offered diet in the Package 13 point 10.
4. offered to tender medicinal products must fulfill the conditions for admission to the marketing and use specified in the Act of 06.09.2001, "Pharmaceutical Law" (unified text: Journal of Laws of 2008 no. 45, item. 271, as amended), have current certificate of registration and comply with all requirements of the Purchaser in the tender documents. Offered to tender medical devices must comply with the applicable standards and approved for marketing and use in accordance with current regulations, in particular with the requirements of the Act of 20.5.2010 on medical products (Journal of Laws of 2010 No. 107, item. 679). The Contractor shall be in possession of relevant, valid documents confirming the above requirements (sheet, certificate of registration, registration / application for the registration of medical devices, the CE declaration of conformity), and for every request the Employer at any stage of the proceedings (examination of tenders) as well as during implementation of the agreement will be required to submit them to the Employer in a period specified by.
Supply and distribution of thermal energy for heating buildings in use Baking Medical Center.
Supply and distribution of thermal energy for heating buildings in use Baking Medical Center
The duration of the contract - 4 years- from 2017 to 2020. Ordered power for one year - 1.77 [MW].