The package includes 24 packages in which different medical devices are specified.
The contract includes the gradual delivery of basic medical devices referred to in sections 19 (the so-called. Packages).
Delivery of disposable equipment and various medical devices.
1.1 delivery and installation, commissioning and delivery to the Ordering Party in ready-to-use condition RTG with arm C, with parameters in accordance with Appendix No. 5 to SIWZ - List of required parameters,
1.2 training the personnel of the Ordering Party in the operation, operation and maintenance necessary for the correct functioning of the equipment and radiological protection of the patient and the user,
1.3 Develop and conduct acceptance tests and perform specialized tests,
1.4 performing obligations during the warranty period for defect repair, repair, parts replacement with mandatory technical inspections at the frequency recommended by the equipment manufacturer and annual specialized tests,
1.5 performing other activities necessary to perform the order,
1.6 radiological protection measures according to Appendix No. 5 to SIWZ Summary of required parameters.The Contractor is obliged to fill in the 3,5,6 columns and give the offered warranty period. If the offered equipment does not meet the required parameters, the offer will be rejected without further evaluation. The deadline for completing the order should be scheduled within 6 weeks of the date of signing the contract, taking into account the time required for delivery, carrying out acceptance tests and specialist tests, conducting training and receiving the subject of the order. The offered items must be: factory-new, not used before for presentations, from current production, not older than 2017, complete, in accordance with the requirements specified in Appendix No. 5 to SIWZ List of parameters required, after installation ready for use according to their intended purpose No additional purchases or investments. 265) on the conditions of safe use of ionizing radiation. The equipment should be made of materials resistant to cleansing and disinfectants in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Health of 26 June 2012 on the detailed requirements to be met by the premises and equipment of the entity performing the medical activity. Within the execution of the object of the contract, the Contractor should:
- provide transport, arrange, commission,
- perform acceptance and specialized tests,The training specified by the Employer will be documented by the training protocols (in accordance with the specimen in Appendix 5 to the contract) and the relevant personal certificates for its participants,
- pass before the subject of the order:
- make an entry in the register of medical devices of the Office for Registration of Medicinal Products, Medical Products and Biocidal Products, or
- filing the application with the President of the Office for Registration of Medicinal Products, Medical Devices and Biocidal Products, or
- Notification of the Office for Registration of Medicinal Products, Medical Devices and Biocidal Products for placing the product on the market.
- receipt will be documented by the Transfer and Receipt Protocol - Attachment No. 3 to the Contract, upon delivery, installation, commissioning and training of personnel and the performance of specialized and acceptance tests,
- submit during the reception required by the Ordering Party documents concerning the subject of the order described in Annex No. 6 to SIWZ Contract Specimen.In case of equivalent assortment, the Contractor is obliged to specify its trade name.