Acquisition of furniture and medical equipment for the services of the Northern Department. The operation is divided into 3 lots. This notice concerns lots 1 and 3.
Lot 1: medical furniture acquisition.
Lot 3: medical equipment acquisition.
Provision of devices for stomatherapy and small medical equipment (PMM). The total indicative annual amount is: EUR 1 322 044 (excluding VAT). Contracts are concluded without a minimum or maximum amount.
The consultation comprises 109 lots divided into 8 classes of products:
- Class A: Sterile and non-sterile stomatherapy devices and accessories
- Class B: Bottles - milk and infant feeding accessories
- Class C: Small medical and surgical instrumentation
- class D: ECG electrodes
- Class E: Medical devices for current use
- Class F: Medical devices for operating theaters
- Class G: Medical devices for urinary use
- Class H: Sterile and non-sterile medical and surgical gloves.
The purpose of the contract is the supply and commissioning of paramedical equipment intended for the different sectors of activity of the Lille Regional University Hospital Center. The framework agreement is alloti. It has 9 separate lots that will be treated in separate markets. The public contracts are passed in the form of a framework agreement executed by issuing purchase orders with a minimum and a maximum expressed in value pursuant to articles 78 and 80 of the decree n ° 2016-360 of 25.3.2016 relative to the public markets and Article 4 of the Ordinance of 23.7.2015 on public procurement.
Change and toilet trolley.
Visit trolley for patient records.
Multifunctional care trolley.
Armchair keeps dress.
Double-sided block truck.
Medical wall rails and accessories.