As part of the project for the new Lyon-Turin railway line, telt SAS is the public promoter responsible for the construction and future operation of infrastructure works.
The object of this contract is the establishment of mutual insurance (in particular: the common medicine, pharmacy, surgery, maternity, optics, dental care, medical implants) and social security (illness, incapacity, disability, dependence and death) for Italian employees.
Lot 1 covers the mutual insurance covering in particular: common medicine, pharmacy, surgery, maternity, optics, dental care, medical implants for Italian employees. All Italian employees who, with Telt, an employment contract or a social mandate bringing membership to the general regime of the National Institute of Social Security are the supplementary health insurance beneficiaries. The contract must satisfy the minimum requirements of the relevant collective agreement that is:
- The National Collective Labour Agreement (CCNL) of the Tertiary - Confcommercio sector, for employees up to middle, with the employment contract of Italian law;
- National Collective Labour Agreement (CCNL) for the tertiary sector executives, distribution and services, for employees Manager, with the Italian law employment contract.
Preventive and curative maintenance of the means of transport, handling and lifting in favor of the supply chain of the army health service.
Materials for transport, handling and lifting in service at the Directorate for the Supply of Health Products (DAPSA) in Orléans / Chanteau, at the central establishment of equipment of the Armed Forces Health Service (ECMSSA) in Orléans / Chanteau and Than at the central pharmacy of the armies (PCA) of Orléans / Chanteau.
Address: Chateau Military Camps, D97, Route de la Fontaine to Mignan TSA 20003 45404 Fleury-les-Aubrais Cedex.
Materials for transport, handling and lifting services at the Armed Forces Supply Facility (ERSA) in Marolles (51).
Address: route d'Alsace Lorraine 51300 Marolles.
Materials for transport, handling and lifting services at the Army Medical Supply Facility (ERSA) in Marseille (13).
Address: Military Camps Sainte-Marthe, 408 rue Queillau, 13014 Marseille.
Two (2) specific Kalmar 16t trolleys serving the Marolles Army Medical Supply Facility (ERSA) (51) and the Central Military Health Service (ECMSSA) Orleans / Chanteau.
Project management contract - new construction building - basic mission MOP law passed in competition procedure on sketches, above European thresholds. Possible additional services: Partial EXE mission (implementation studies) and / or OPC.
Floor area = 3,300 square meters.
The estimated amount of works is 3 000 000 EUR HT.
The operation includes a set of premises for medical or paramedical activities, housing (about twenty units), and an underground car park.
This procedure succeeds a decision of the contracting authority to declare without following a previous market procedure for reasons of general interest.
A control group was formed, in accordance with Article 28 of the 2015-899 Order of 23.07.2015 on public procurement, between fire and rescue services (SDIS) of the Val-de-Loire Region , for the award of contracts for the supply of medical devices to the SDIS of the region Val-de-Loire.
This lot covers the supply of sheets to non-sterile single use.
This lot covers the supply of isothermal survival blankets to non-sterile single use.
Providing non-sterile vinyl examination gloves and nitrile, powder-free and ambidextrous with cuff size S, M, L, XL.
The services concern the provision of high concentration oxygen masks latex, adult and pediatric with oxygen tubing.
The services concern the provision of ventilators Disposable adult, children under 30 kg and newborn less than 10 kg.
Provision of fire prevention and surveillance services at two sites of the Armed Forces Medical Service (SSA):
Lot 1: Laveran army training hospital located in Marseille.
Lot 2: Robert Picqué Armed Forces Training Hospital located in Bordeaux.
Lot 1: Laveran Army Training Hospital (HIA Laveran) is located at 34 boulevard Laveran - 13384 Marseille - Cedex 13 (13
Lot 2: Robert Picqué Army Training Hospital (HIARP) is located at 351 route de Toulouse, 33140 Villenave-d'Ornon. Provision of prevention service, fire safety monitoring.
This contract notice concerns catering services and the provision of additional services:
- item 1: management and operation of the CEA / CESTA self-catering restaurant located in the commune of Le Barp (33) and its annex located on the Outdoor Experimental Ground (TEE) in Lugos (33),
- item 2: management and operation of the cafeteria of CEA / CESTA,
- item 3: additional services on site (CESTA and TEE) and off-site (Laseris zone in Le Barp) (breakfasts, meal trays, vending machines for drinks and confectionery, breaks, buffets and cocktails),
- item 4: management and operation of the gastronomic restaurant of the CEA / CESTA guest house located in the commune of Le Barp (33).
The quantities given below are those of 2016:
- Post 1: about 700 seats / day for the selfs of CESTA and TEE,
- item 2: approximately 80975 / year of hot drinks distributed (coffee, tea, herbal tea and infusions),
- post 3: approximately 890 / year of breakfasts for the medical service, 18 breakfasts / day for the security agents, 390 / year of meal trays, 37 500 / year of drinks issued by the distributors, 11 160 / year of breaks served, 2,350 / year of buffets and 160 / year of cocktails served,
- post 4: about 6315 seats / year.
This contract is a labor contract for the humanization of the obstetrics service on the first floor of the maternity ward and the creation of a second caesarean room at the PMT of the Antoine Béclère hospital, 157 rue de la Porte de Trivaux , 92140 Clamart.
Demolitions, earthworks, reinforced concrete, masonry, cement plaster, screeds, plaster, drywall, tiles / wall coverings.
Frame, canopy, metal door block, facade cladding, protective beams.
Door frames, hinged doors, door fittings, claddings, various boxes / encasement sheaths, revision of existing joinery, window frames, benches, furniture, protections.
Works of false ceilings.
Support, patching of laying areas, glues, flexible floor coverings, various works.
Interior painting work-wet rooms and dry parts, painting in fittings, cleaning.
High currents, safety lighting, low currents.
Calculation of flows, pipes, medical fluid inlets, basketwork and various equipment.
Removal of window blinds and blinds oculus.