The second section includes implementation measures at the site and Salzdahlumer Celler Straße. In planning a division of the second portion has been made in realization of the portions 2A and 2B.
The main focus carried out renovation and new construction at the site Salzdahlumer road.
In section 2B of the renovation and expansion at the site Celler road and conversions in existing at the site Salzdahlumer road done.
2. Realization section 2A construction phase.
At the site Salzdahlumer road following measures are implemented:
- Construction of a ward block for general care, care of the Children's Hospital and the pediatric surgery, critical care and intermediate care;
- New construction of Children's Hospital;
- Laying of Anesthesiology;
- Creation of an abdominal center (Med. Clinic I with endoscopy and general surgery);
- Creation of a heart center (. HTG Clinic and the Medical Clinic II);
- Laying of Ophthalmology and Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic as a basis for the head center;
- Laying the accident and plastic surgery;
. - Reconstruction of dialysis and the Medical Clinic V;
- Creation of a new main entrance (address generation);
- Extension of the emergency room;
- Expansion of the engagement center and creating a night monitoring;
- Conversion and extension of the Central Surgical Department;
- Expansion of the laboratory;
- Extension of the canteen.
At the site Celler road will be expanded delivery to a delivery room.
For this, the required construction cost groups 200 - to forgive 500 DIN 276th
Overall, the Works will include approximately 52 000 m² of gross floor area.
Such invitations to tender:
Laying of cement screed on insulation (floating) or on release liner. The execution takes place in a new building.
See also point II.2.1).
The project includes the following service modules:
Participation competition followed by a negotiated procedure for the following 3 lots:
Lot 1: supply of software for digital administrative and IHE compliant clinical archive platform incl.
Signing, migration of existing HYDMedia G4 -Archivs, optional subsequent bidirectional connection to
more intersectoral IHE-compliant communication platforms, as well as the services that within
the introduction and implementation of the new archive platform are to be provided and system service services.
Lot 2: Software system for digital processing of incoming invoices with workflow functionalities, SAPIntegration
and interface to the digital archiving system of lot 1, as well as services,
to be provided as part of an automated invoice receipt processing and
System service benefits.
Lot 3: supply of software and services as part of a digital
are to provide contract management and system service services.
Short Read sequencer.
Here for a high sample throughput of 50-100 samples is required, on the other hand is aimed at a high Sequenziertiefe of 1 million reads per sample. The Sequenziertiefe required results from the high diversity of bacteria. For example, 000 different types of bacteria in different abundances are per gram of soil around 50 expected.
In the Short Read sequencer is lllumina leader.
Necessitating the addition of genomic DNA amplicons provide for lllumina sequencer is a particular challenge, by provoking "low diversity" runs. Here, always the same nucleotides are sequenced in the first cycles. The previous way out there, "sacrifice" half a Lane for PhiX or of the nucleotide composition more diverse genomic DNA to be. Mathematically remain of the 200 million theoretically achievable Reads on one lane of the HiSeq 2500 for amplicons only 100 000 000 Reads left.
Micro-nano computer tomograph.
Micro / nano-CT Scanner.
Providing, commissioning and support a specialized application ( "Flight Medical Database suitability decisions") for the acquisition, transmission, storage, management and processing of aero-medical information according to national and European regulations.
Equipment procurement and management as part of a technology partnership in the field of radiology and for the areas of radiotherapy and nuclear medicine.The job is to essentially comprise the following elements:
- Successive replacement and / or replacements of existing technology within the contract period.Marketing support. Monitoring, documentation, training).
- Provision of repair and maintenance services for the entire consolidated medical including the provision of replacement devices to maintain a full clinic operation especially in an emergency..
- Ensuring the integration of the systems into the IT environment of the hospital based on international standards (DICOM, IHE, CDA) and maintenance and expansion of the process support via interfaces between and among the existing IT systems.OHKIS, EU DatenschutzgrundV) and ensuring regulatory compliance (RöV, MPBetreibV).
- Provision of consulting services for the optimization of the medical operation in the field of take care of medical technology.Works relating to the products to be supplied medical.
- Disassembly / disposal of used products.
Equipment procurement and management within the framework of a technology partnership for the field of radiology as well as for radiation therapy and nuclear medicine.
The City Hospital Braunschweig gmbH (SKBS) is striving to modernize the imaging medical technology (including X-ray, MRI, CT, angio, HKL, hybrid surgery) with the exception of ultrasound systems and endoscopy technology in an innovative partnership approach with an external service provider. A further part of the partnership covers radiation therapy (linear accelerators) and nuclear medicine (Gammakamera). Particularly in the context of increasing technology, the use of comprehensive market knowledge and expectations about future technological developments gain relevance for ensuring a high-quality patient care and efficient medical operation. The aim of the Radiologie Technology Partnership is to provide medical and high-quality care for the patients of the SKBS and the population with radiological-diagnostic, interventional and radiotherapeutic services. The agreement term of the Technology Partnership covers ten years with an option to extend the contract by a further five years. In addition to the guarantee of the equipment quality and availability, consultancy services for the optimization of the structures and processes of the medical operation on the basis of the included medical technology are also the object of the contract.
New construction of a medical interim building in modular construction within the framework of the new and reconstruction activities of a central hospital with a total capacity of 90 beds at the site Salzdahlumer Straße.
Construction of a new medical interim building in modular construction within the construction and renovation activities of a central hospital with a total capacity of 90 beds at the site Salzdahlumer road.
Construction of a new medical interim building in modular construction within the construction and renovation activities of a central hospital with a total capacity of 90 beds, including the creation, building equipment and industrial installations, materials handling equipment and surveying, in fixed and ready manufacture and assembly, including connecting existing clinical parts of the building. The total floor space of the interim building is approximately 3 200 m