LUKiS: procurement and roll-out of an integrated Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system.
NewPro AG | Published June 6, 2015 - Deadline September 4, 2015
The delivery, implementation, configuration and roll-out of an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system for deployment by the Lucerne Cantonal Hospital, i.e. a hospital featuring a minimum of 850 beds spread across a minimum of three sites and conducting 40,000 inpatient treatments and 500,000 outpatient consultations annually.
The proposed EMR system should be intended for deployment in an outpatient and inpatient setting featuring, at minimum, the following departments/institutes:
- Accident and emergency department, pre- and intra-operative anaesthesia, recovery room and intensive care ward
- General and speciality inpatient wards
- General and speciality internal medicine disciplines (particularly cardiology, neurology)
- General and speciality surgical disciplines
- Gynaecology and obstetrics
- Paediatrics, neonatology and paediatric surgery
- Radiation oncology