Supply of medical and industrial gases in bottles and in bulk.
The market consists of 7 lots, aims to provide work wear for different sectors of the SCRL ISPPC.
The sectors concerned by this market are:
- Nursing, medical and paramedical;
- The operating room;
- the kitchen;
- MR / MRS (caregiver, reactivation and maintenance)
- The kitchen / MR / MRS.
The contract covers:
- the provision of equipment,
- supply of reagents and lancets,
- specific training services for laboratory technicians, nursing staff and computer scientists,
- installation and start-up services for the said equipment,
- after-sales service during the market,
- maintenance of the middleware.
The adjudicator means by equipment:
- blood glucose meters (accessories, softwares and related hardwares),
- the middleware,
- the eLearning software.
The adjudicator means by reagents:
- the test strips for detecting and measuring capillary blood glucose,
- high level quality controls,
- low level quality checks.
- Marie Curie Civil Hospital Hospital: Chaussée de Bruxelles 140 to 6 042 Lodelinsart,
- André Vésale Hospital: R ... (see contract documents).
Lot 1 consists of the test strips necessary for the detection and determination of capillary blood glucose and high and low level quality controls.
Lot 2 is composed of the disposable allowing the collection of a capillary blood sample from the patient.
The market consists of 3 positions:
Station 1: supply of about 300 devices without humidifier,
Station 2: supply of approximately 400 units with humidifier,
Item 3: supply of about 50 devices with self-checking.
The delivery of this material will be spread over a period of 24 months according to GHdC needs concretized by order forms spread over time.
The quantities mentioned in these specifications are presumed quantities and therefore do not bind the contracting authority.
The latter reserves the possibility of modulating the quantities according to the annual budgets available during the duration of the contract.
The successful tenderer reserves the right not to award one or more phases of the contract without incurring him to pay any compensation whatsoever.
The proposed conditions will be maintained during the 24 months following the first order.