BD: Health Sector Development Program - P118708
Central Medical Stores Depot | Published March 3, 2016 - Deadline April 20, 2016
Procurement Ofmedical Consumable
GOVERNMENT OF THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF BANGLADESH
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTHSERVICES
DIRECTOR OF STORES & SUPPLIES, CENTRALMEDICAL STORES DEPOT
30 SHAHEED TAJUDDIN AHMED SHARANI,TEJGAON, DHAKA?1208.
for Procurement of "Medical Consumable"
Health, Population & Nutrition Sector Development Program (HPNSDP)
IFB No. CMSD/G-1527/ICB/2015-2016/D-7/28 Dated: 01-03-2016.
1. This Invitation for Bids follows theGeneral Procurement Notice for this Projectthat appeared in UNDB; issue no 803 of 31 July 2011.
1. The People's Republic of Bangladesh has received a credit(Cr.Nr. 4954-BD)from the International Development Association & grants from development partnerstoward the cost of Health, Population & Nutrition Sector Development Program (HPNSDP), and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the Contract for Procurement of "MedicalConsumable"
2. The Director (Stores & Supplies), & LineDirector, Procurement, Logistics & Supplies Management, DGHS, Central Medical Stores Depot (CMSD), Tejgaon, Dhaka-1208, now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for supply of "Medical Consumable" as follows:
Brief Description of Goods
AD Syringe (5cc)
At Central Medical Stores Depot (CMSD), Tejgaon, Dhaka,Bangladesh
112 days from the date of signing of contract.
Disposable Syringe 1ml
Heavy duty rubber gloves/ utility gloves
Plaster of Peris 4"
Plaster of Peris 6"
Post mortem rubber gloves
Adhesive tape, medical (micropore)-1 inch
Atromatic catgut suture obs/gynae, medium size-1
Baby resuscitator set
Catgut (automatic) no. 1/0
Dexone suture material size 1/0
Foleys catheter, size 14F (bichannel)
Gloves surgeon latex rubber, sterile size 6.5,7&7.5
I/V cannula size 22G
I/V cannula size 18G
Micropore abhesive tape 2"
Mouth to mouth mask
Resuscitator set, portable and first aid-type
Spinal needle size 23G
Spinal needle size 25G
Surgical Gloves (sterile) 7"
Surgical gloves (sterile) 7.5"
Surgical rubber gloves 6.5"
Stomach wash tube
Ambu bag/resuscitation set
4. Bidding will be conducted through theInternational Competitive Bidding(ICB) procedures specified in the World Bank's Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works andNon-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers (April 2015), and is open to allbidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines.
5. Interestedeligible bidders may obtainfurther information from Office of the Director (Stores & Supplies), & Line Director, Procurement, Logistics and SuppliesManagement, DGHS, Central Medical Stores Depot (CMSD), Tejgaon, Dhaka-1208 and inspect the bidding documents at the address givenbelow from 9 Hours Bangladesh Standard Time (BST=GMT+6 hrs.) to 17 Hours Bangladesh Standard Time(BST=GMT+6 hrs.).The bidding document is also available at the CMSD website (www.cmsd.gov.bd). However, the web version of the document is forinformation purpose only.
6. Qualifications requirements include:
(i) Liquid Asset :The Bidder at the time of bid submission should have at least the amount of minimum amount ofliquid asset or working capital or credit facility or their combination mentionedis: US$ 3,00,000 or equivalent in any freely convertible currency(ies). Bidders participating in both the package must have cumulative financial capability for thepackage.
(ii) General Experience: The Bidder (in case of JV, each partner) should have at least five (5) years of generalexperience in supplying surgical instrument, medical instrument or any other medical equipment and related services(i.e. yearscounting backward from the date of IFB publication).
(iii) Specific Experience: The Bidder shall at-least have experience ofsupplying similar goods (similar means disposable syringe, heavy duty rubber gloves, plaster of peris, adhesive tape, atromaticcatgut suture, Foleys catheter, i/v cannula, mask, micropore abhesive tape, ambu bag, needle, surgical gloves, etc.) having valuementioned below in not more than two contract, within the last five (5) years (i.e. years counting backward from the date of bidsubmission deadline): US$ 3,00,000 or equivalent in any freely convertible currency(ies); and
(iv) Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
7. A complete setof bidding documents in English can be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the addressbelow and upon payment of a nonrefundablefee of Tk. 4000.00 (Taka four thousand) or in US$ 50.00 (US Dollar fifty) only. The methodof payment will be either in Cashier's Cheque/ Certified Cheque or in Pay Order/ Bank Draft from any scheduled Bank. For overseas delivery, the bidder may obtain the bidding document by instructingany international courier service to collect the same from the following address.
8. Bids must be delivered to the address belowat or before 11-00 Hours Bangladesh Standard Time (BST=GMT+6 hrs.) on 20-04-2016.Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders'representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 11-00 Hours BangladeshStandardTime (BST=GMT+6 hrs.) on 20-04-2016.
All bids must be accompaniedby Bid Security equivalent amount of US$ 9,500.00 or in any freely convertible currencyfrom an eligible country. Bidders participating in single package shall submit bid security for each package separately. If issuedfrom a foreign Bank, then the security must be endorsed by a scheduled Bank in Bangladesh as authentic.
A pre-bid conference will beheld on 20-03-2016 in theoffice of the undersigned at11:30 Hours Bangladesh Standard Time (BST=GMT+6 hrs.). All Bidders are requested to attend the conference ontime.
Director, (Stores & Supplies) &
Line Director, Procurement, Logistics and Supplies Management, DGHS,CMSD, Tejgaon,Dhaka.Tel: 9129231; Fax: 9126547, e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org