INVITATION FOR SITE VISIT FOR SALE OF UNITED NATIONS OWNED EQUIPMENT
United Nations Secretariat | Published May 28, 2015 - Deadline June 9, 2015
The United Nations Mission in Kosovo (UNMIK) has the following assets for commercial sale on an “as is where is” basis and without recourse or warranties expressed or implied of any kind:
1. Prefabricated Building Block(s) containing the following:
- Accommodation containers, 20 Ft
- Ablution containers, 20 Ft
- Window type AC’s
- Copper pipes (heating system)
- Façade panel
- Fire exit door
- Window (container type 90x100)
- Suspended ceiling with lighting fittings
- Roof (wooden structure and galvanized sheet)
- Metal stairs with rails
- Corridor structure (metal + wood)
(Only one (1) or two (2) block(s) will be physically available for the site visit).
2. Compactor, vibrating plate
3. Load banks, resistive
4. Fuel storage hard, 5000 LTR, tank
5. Prefab soft-walls, 10m x 24m
6. Water storage hard, 5000 LTR, steel
7. Cooking and warming equipment, stoves, electric
8. Cooking and warming equipment, oven, electric
9. Dish washer, heavy duty
10. Food and beverage dispensing equipment, food
11. Cooking and warming equipment, food warmer, Bain Marie
12. Food preparation equipment, mixer-blender
13. Food and beverage dispensing equipment, ice maker
14. Kitchen furniture, sink, kitchen
15. Exhaust & ventilation equipment, fume extractor
16. Kitchen furniture, counter/table, preparation stainless steel
17. Food preparation equipment, peeler
18. CCTV-system equipment, dome camera
19. T-wall type 3.50x1.00m
20. T-wall type 3.50x1.50m
21. T-wall type 3.00x1.00m
22. T-wall type 2.40x2.20m
23. TPT- Second Hand Parts for: Vehicle Engine, for Gear Box, for Vehicle Body…
24. ENG – A/C and other expendable material from ENG…
25. SUP – mixed stationery…
26. CITS - Different parts for: Printers, Desktop Computers, Laptops…
Number of lots/quantities and type of assets will be specified in the bidding documents.
UNMIK invites interested companies/individuals to inspect the assets on:
Tuesday, 09 June 2015 10:00 – 12:00 hours, and
14:00 – 16:00 hours
The meeting point is at UNMIK Mission Headquarters, Asset Disposal Yard (ADY), Industrial Zone, Pristina, Kosovo.
Bidding documents will be distributed during the site visit on 09 June 2015.
Note: This advertisement does not constitute any commitment of UNMIK and the Mission reserves the right to change or cancel any or all of its requirements in the process.
Buyers must be fully aware that they are obliged to pay all relevant taxes and duties for the purchase of the assets from UNMIK, in accordance with the existing national laws and regulations.