2652 - VIE Skills Enhancement Project
| Published September 21, 2016 - Deadline November 9, 2016
Invitation for Bids
1. The Government of the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam has received a loan from the Asian
Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of Skills Enhancement Projects, and it intends to
apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payments for the Supply of Additional Equipment
for Industrial Electricity.
2. General Department of Vocational Training (GDVT), Ministry of Labor, Invalids and
Social Affairs (the Purchaser) now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the Supply and
Delivery of Additional Equipment for Industrial Electricity to four (04) vocational colleges in
• Yen Bai Vocational College, Yen Bai province
• Can Tho Vocational College, Can Tho city
• Hanoi College for Electro-Mechanics, Ha Noi city
• Hai Duong Vocational Training College, Hai Duong province
3. International Competitive Bidding (ICB) will be conducted in accordance with ADB's
Single-Stage: One Envelope procedure and is open to all bidders from eligible countries as
described in the Bidding Document.
4. Only eligible Bidders with the following key qualifications should participate in this
• Successful completion as main supplier within the last five (5) years, of at least
two (2) contracts each valued at US$1.6 million or higher with nature, and
complexity similar to the scope of supply described in Section 6 (Schedule of
Supply) of Bidding Document.
• Copies of contracts should be submitted as evidence.
Date: 21 September 2016
2652 - VIE Skills Enhancement Project
TB22: Supply and Delivery of Additional Equipment for Industrial Electricity
09 November 2016; 9:00 hours (Ha Noi time)
Minimum average annual turnover of US$ 6.3 million calculated as total
certified payments received by the Bidder for contracts in progress or
completed within the last three (03) years. If a Bidder is a joint venture, average
annual turnover of all partners jointly shall be at least US$ 6.3 million, in which
(i) average annual turnover of each partner shall be at least US$ 1.89 million
and (ii) the joint venture at the same time must have a partner with average
annual turnover over the last three (03) years of at least US$ 3.15 million.
5. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from the Purchaser and inspect
the Bidding Document at the address given below, 8.00 to 17.00 hrs (Ha Noi time), from 26th
September 2016 to 9th November 2016 on week days.
6. The Bidding Document, in English language, may be purchased by interested bidders
from 26th September 2016 on the submission of a written application to the address below and
upon payment of a non-refundable fee of VND 2,200,000 or US$100. The documents may be
collected in person or may also be sent through courier for an additional fee of VND 1,100,000
or US$50. The method of payment will be by cash or bank draft payable to the Purchaser
through its bank account, described below. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
For local currency (VND):
Account Name: Ban Quản lý các dự án Dạy nghề vốn ODA
Account No: 1020.1000. 2060.680
For foreign currency (USD):
Account Name: ODA - Funded Vocational Training Projects Management Unit
Account No: 1020.20.000.131460
Bank name: Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade -
Bank Address: No.8, Ho Tung Mau Street, Mai Dich ward, Cau Giay, Ha noi,
SWIFT Code: ICBVVNVX146
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below before 9:00 hours, 9th November 2016 (Ha
Noi time). All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security as specified in the Bidding
Document. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’
representatives, who choose to attend at the address below at 9:00 hours, 9th November 2016
(Ha Noi time).
8. The Purchaser will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by Bidders in
connection with the preparation or delivery of Bids.
Mr. Do Nang Khanh
ODA-funded Vocational Training Project Management Unit
General Department of Vocational Training
Address: No. 1 Alley 17 Ta Quang Buu Street, Floor/Room Level 1, Ha Noi, Viet
Telephone: (84) 4 36230349
Facsimile number: (84) 4 36230352
Electronic mail address: projects.management.unit.ODA@gmail.com