59--AV Equipment Richardson Theater
Department of the Army, FedBid | Published September 2, 2015 - Deadline September 8, 2015
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in FAR Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice.The solicitation number is W912CN-15-T-0389 and is issued as an invitation for bids (IFB), unless otherwise indicated herein.The solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-83-2. The associated North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) code for this procurement is 423690 with a small business size standard of 100.00 employees.This requirement is a [ Small Business ] set-aside and only qualified offerors may submit bids.The solicitation pricing on www.FedBid.com will start on the date this solicitation is posted and will end on 2015-09-08 17:00:00.0 Eastern Time or as otherwise displayed at www.FedBid.com.FOB Destination shall be Fort Shafter, HI 96858
The ECC PACIFIC RCO Hawaii requires the following items, Brand Name or Equal, to the following:
LI 001: Brand name or equal to On-Stage SS7914B Wall Mount Speaker Brackets (Pair). General Characteristics are:
- Weight 9.05lb - Holds up to 100lbs - 1 year warranty - Toggle bolts for wall mounting - Also comes with Stud Bolts for heavier equipment - Dimensions 18.7x 18.2x2.1 (LxWxH) - Optional Accessories include: Assembly screws, 1-3/8 to 1.5 adapter sleeve, 1, PR;
LI 002: Audio Speaker. General Characteristics are:
- Comparable to the Yamaha BR15 - Have 2-way Passive P.A. Speaker - Frequency response 60HZ-20HZ - Power Capacity Noise: 200wts/Program 400wts/Peak 800wts - Maximum sound 98 dB SPL, 1W/1m - Enclosed material must have bass-reflex enclosure with carpet-covered wood, steel corner protectors, rubber feet steel mesh grill - Have input connectors with dimensions of 2x1/4 TS Phone Input/ Parallel Connectors - Approx .Weight is 46.9lb (21.3Kg) - Have 15?? woofer and a 1?? titanium horn loaded tweeter, 4, EA;
LI 003: Rack Mount Bracket set for mixer. General Characteristics are:
- Comparable with Maxie ProFX12v2 12 channel Sound Reinforcement Mixer - Weight 3.45lb - Dimensions 17.0x14.8x3.6 - But be able to be installed in a 19?? equipment rack, 1, PR;
LI 004: Audio Mixer. General Specifications are:
- Comparable to Mackie ProFX12v 2 12- Channel Sound Reinforcement Mixer with built-in FX - Weight 9.0lb (4.1kg) - Dimensions 3.6x14.6x14.1 - Able to operate in temperatures from 32-104 degrees F - AC power requirements must have a power consumption of 30 wts Universal AC power Supply with 100-240VAC, 50-60hz. - Have USB recording to computer (MAC & PC) - Frequency Centers:have (7 bands): 125,250, 500, 1k, 2k, 4k, 8k -ave a Gain of 15db - Be assignable to Main or Monitor, must be by passable - Have 16 presets - Have an equivalent input noise of 150ohm source impedance, 20hz to 20 khz - Have a residual output noise on all outputs master levels off, all channel levels off: -95dBu - Frequency response with a mic input(gain at unity, + dB/-1dB): 20hz to 30kHz - Have 22Hz to 80 KHz bandwidth: Mic in to Main out (+4 dBu output) :LI 005: Stereo Audio Power Amplifier. General Specifications are:
- Similar to QSC GXD 8 Professional with DSP - Weight 13.2lb(6.0kg) - Dimensions must be 3.5x19.0x10.2 - Be UL, CE, RoHS/WEEE compliant - Power output of 4500W Max - Matched for 4 Ohm and 8Ohm speakers - Built-in DSP Speaker processor - High & Low-Pass filters with 4-Band EQ - Digital Limiting with Speaker Protection - LCD Display screen for low light events - Have Parallel XLR and ??? Inputs - Be binding Post and NL4 Speaker Connects - Be rack mountable - Optional Accessories include: IEC Power Cord, 2, EA;
LI 006: Professional Wireless Handheld Microphone System.General Specifications are:
- Comparable to Shure ULX-S/SM58 Wireless Handheld Mic System Kit - Weight 3.5 lbs - Frequency range of 554-590MHz - A frequency response of 25Hz- 15kHz, (-+ 2dB - A range of approximately 300? (100m) - Have a handheld wireless transmitter - Have at least 1400 user selectable frequencies - Display power on indicator, diversity signal indicators and audio peak indicator. Channel, Group transmitter low battery warning. - Be a table top mount with 1/2Rack Space - Have a remotable ? Wave, rear mounted antenna - Optional Accessories include: PS40 Power Supply, Microphone Stand Adapter, Grip/Switch cover, Zippered Transmitter Carry Bag, Small Adjustment Screwdriver, 9v Battery, 6, EA;
LI 007: Stage Screen. General Specifications are:
- Comparable to Draper Stage Screen Portable Projection Screen - Weight 2752lb (123.4kg) - Be ceiling of free standing - Be Tensioned - Be 283?? Diagonal - Have a 16:10 Format - Have a 16:10 Aspect ratio for quality purposes - Be a low gain cineflex finish - Dimension of 166.5x256.5?? - Casing must be chrome and made of aluminum - Optional Accessories include: Frame, Screen Surface, case, 1, EA;
LI 008: HD Projector. General Specifications are:
- Similar to Hitachi CP-HD9321 projector - Weight 36.6 lbs - Dimensions 21.1 x 6.7x 17.2?? - Have a resolution of HD (1920x 1080 - Have a contrast ration of 2500:1 - Have 16.7 million colors at least - A native aspect ratio of 16:9 and other 4:3, 16:10 - Inputs and Outputs must include: BNC, 5 Wire, HD-SDI, HDMI, S-video, Ethernet, USB, VGA, DVI, RS-323 - Be white - include remote - Optional Accessories include: Remote control with batteries, Powercord, Computer cable, adapter Cover, Application CD, User?s manual( Book, CD), 1, EA;
LI 009: Extra Projector Lamp. General Specifications are:
- Similar to Hitachi DT01731 Replacement Lamp - Approximately 2,000 hours on standard - Be approximately 4,000 hours on eco mode - Be compatible with CLIN 0008 projector, 1, EA;
LI 010: Audio Delay. General Specifications are:
- Comparable to the Rane AD 22S Audio Delay - Weight 4lbs (1.8 kg) - Have a delay of 2.00mSec to 999.99mSec - A sample rate of 50kHz - Include two XLR inputs and two XLR outputs - Three Euroblock Control Inputs and one USB input - Maximum Input level must be 24dBu - Maximum output level must be 24dBu - A frequency response of 20Hz to 22kHz - Be dual channel - Speaker array synchronization - Audio-to-video alignment - Optional Accessories include: AC Power Cable, 1, EA;
LI 011: Video Switcher. General Specifications are:
- Similar to A- Neuvideo 4x 1 HDMI Seamless Quad Pip PoP Scaler Switcher - Weight 4.9 with all equipment 10.15 - Multiview Zero delay switcher scaler - Adjustable signal size, position, etc - Independently switchable output audio - A bandwidth of 225 MHz/ 6.75Gbps - four HDMI inputs A female which are able to lock, one HDMI output type A female able to lock, one RJ45, one RS-232, and one USB mini for service - Support a resolution up to 1080p/60, WUXGA/60 - Support up to eight channels with a 192kHz frequency - Be HDCP complaint Must be an aluminum chassis and be black - Have a 12 VDC power supply - The ability to operate in conditions between 32-104 degree F - Dimensions 17x6.8x1.7 (43x17x4.4)cm - Optional Accessories include: Power Supply, Remote Control, Rack Mount Brackets, User Guide, 1, EA;
LI 012: Multi-format AV Scaler/Switcher. General Specifications are:
- Similar to the black Box Multi-Format AV Scaler/ Switcher with Display port - Weight 3.4 lb/ 2kg - Have 7 different Video Inputs - Have six different audio inputs - Output resolutions must range from 50Hz-120Hz - Ability to be controlled by one Ethernet on RJ-45 connector, one RS-232 on DB-9 female connector, one IR extender port on 3.5mm mini jack - Have one link port on four pin terminal block connector(for firmware updates) - Optional Accessories include: IR remote control, two Rack mount brackets, 1, EA;
LI 013: Audio Converter (VGA to HDMI). General Specifications are:
- Similar to the KanexPro VGA to HDMI with audio converter - 1.5lb (0.68 kg) - Dimensions 3.5x 1.1x 2.67 - Input Video signal must be 0.5-1V peak-to-peak - Input DDC signal has to be 5 V peak-to-peak(TTL) - Output video must have HDMI, VGA, DTV/HDTV - Operating frequencies have to be up to 165MHz with the video amplifier bandwidth of 1.65Gpbs/165MHZ - HDTV output resolutions have to be interlaced(50/60Hz) 480i, 576i,1080i and progressive( 50/60Hz) 480p, 576p, 720, 1080p - Be able to operate in a environment between 32-158 degrees F - Optional Accessories include: power supply, 4, EA;
LI 014: Audio Converter DVI with RCA audio to HDMI. General Characteristics are:
- Comparable to Kanex DVI w/RCA audio to HDMI Converter - Weight .24lb (110 g) - Dimensions: 3.5x1x2.7 - Have a input DVI-I/ one R/L audio - A output of one HDMI - The video amplifier bandwidth must be 2.25GbPS - The vertical frequency range must be 50/60Hz - Color depth must be 12 bit per channel - The resolution match 480i/576i/480p/576p/720p/1080i/1080p - Have regulatory approvals of FCC, CE, UL - Optional Accessories include: power supply, 4, EA;
LI 015: IU pullout shelf. General Characteristics are:
- Similar to the Odyssey Innovative Designs Pullout Shelf - Weight 7.4lbs (3.36kg) - Dimensions 19 x 1.75 x 15" (482.6 x 44.45 x 381mm) - Have an extension of 13.5 ?? (342.9mm) - Have space for one rack, 3, EA;
LI 016: Three space Locking Drawer. General Characteristics are:
- Comparable to Odyssey Innovative Designs three space locking drawer - Weight 20.0lbs - Dimensions 3 racks units high and 19x14?? (48.3x35.6cm) - The finish may be a black powder coat - The type of metal must be steel - Contain a locking mechanism with a key, 2, EA;
LI 017: Security Screws. General Characteristics are:
- Similar to Raxxess Pin Torx Security Screws - Weight 0.8lbs (.4kg) - Size 10x32-.75?? - Have locking washer - Come with 100 pieces in bag, 2, HD;
LI 018: Ultra Quiet Fan. General Characteristics:
- Wight 2.35lb - Dimensions 19x1.75x2.07?? (48.26x4.45x5.26cm) - The power supply 12 VDC, .05A - The movement of air volume 5 SCFM - The noise rating not exceed 35.8 dBA - Have a thermostat that activates the machine fans. - Optional Accessories include: 12 V Power Supply, 2, EA;
LI 019: Blower Panel. General Characteristics are:
- Similar to Middle Atlantic half rack quiet blower fan, 50 CFM - Weight 3.7 lb - Dimensions 1.72x10.40x10.11?? - Be a tempature probe 9? - Be UL listed for certifications - height 1.75??(44.45mm) - Have a black powder coat finish - Optional Accessories include: 12 VDC Power Supply, 9? (2.74m) Cord, 1, EA;
LI 020: Carpeted Studio Rack. General Characteristics are:
- Similar to the Odyssey 8 Space Carpeted studio rack - Weight 21.8lbs - Dimensions 21x12x19x? - Have 3/4?? plywood construction - Have an angled face for easier viewing and use - Have an open back, with no panels on the front or rear - Have eight spaces for input devices - Have a fully carpeted exterior - Optional Accessories include: Power Supply, 1, EA;
LI 021: Carpeted Rack. General Characteristics are:
- Comparable to Odyssey Pro Combo Carpeted Rack with recessed Hardware and Wheels. - Weight 78.8lbs - The dimensions 22x22x38 inches - Have a 11 space slanted top 12 bottom heavy-duty 3?? - Exterior be carpeted - Have recessed soft grip spring loaded handles - Have front and rear patented edgeguards to prevent direct impact to case - Have a detachable lid - Have wheels, 1, EA;
LI 022: Pin Torx Bit. General Characteristics are:
- Be similar to Raxxess Pin Torx Bit - Weight 0.1lb (45.4g) - Size 10-32x.75 - Be compatible with security screws - Come with a Star with center post, 2, EA;
LI 023: Uninterrupted Power Supply. General Characteristics are:
- Comparable to the CyberPower Intelligent LCD Series Uninterruptible Power Supply - Weight 25.0lb/ 11.3kg - Have certifications for UL1778, cUL 107, FCC DOC Class B - Be RoHS complaint - Be able to operate in an elevation of 10,00 ft - Software is Power Panel Personal edition - Have an audible alarm for on battery, low battery, and overload unit - Have LED indicators for Powering on, and wiring fault - Be USB manageable - Have the following ports: serial, usb, RJ11, RG6 - Have a multifunction LCD Display - Have a surge suppression of 1500 joules - Have a recharge time of eight hours - Come with two batteries - Battery size must be 12V/ 9Ah - Have a run time of two minutes at full load and 12 minutes at half load - Have overload protection - Have six battery and surge protected outlets - Have six surge only protected outlets - The outlet type must be NEMA 5-15R - The on battery voltage must be 120 VAC +- 5% - Have a 1500VA/900W Simulate Sine Wave - Have a line integrated topology - Have Automatic Voltage Regulation(AVR), 2, EA;
LI 024: HDMI to HDMI Cables. General Characteristics are:
- Similar to the Pearstone High-Speed HDMI to HDMI cable with Ethernet - Weight 0.15lb - Be a digital audio/video cable - Be HDMI - Be at least 1.5? - Support a resolution up to 1440p/4k - Have male to male connector ends - Support 3D and deep color - Have 24k Gold-Plated Connectors - Have Ethernet capabilities, 12, EA;
LI 025: 100ft HDMI Cable Chipset. General Characteristics are:
- Comparable to Pearstone 100? Active HDMI with RedMere chipset - 8.7 lb - Be at least 100ft in length - The chipset must be RedMere (or similar chipset) - The shielding has to contain triple layering - The gauge on the cable must be 24AWG - Support up to 1440p and ultra HD 4K - Hold a bandwidth of 10.2GBPS - Have a rating of VW-1 for Flame retardancy and CL2 for in-wall installation - Have a max operating temperature of 176 degrees - Have a male to male connector, 4, EA;
LI 026: VGA Male to Male Cable connector. General Characteristics are:
- Similar to Pearstone 15? Standard VGA male to male Cable - Have a 28AWG Copper Conductors - Support a High-resolution Video transfer - Double Shielding with Ferrite Beads - Have molded strain relief - Be at least 15? in length - Weight 0.95lb - Support 75ohms, 8, EA;
LI 027: DVI-I to DVI-I Cable. General Characteristics are:
- Comparable to the comprehensive Standard Series Dual link DVI-I to DVI-I cable 15 - Weight 1.4lb - Be 15? in length - Be DVI male to DVI male connector - Be 24k gold plated connector finish - The jacket cover be PVC - Be RoHS complaint, 4, EA;
LI 028: DVI-D Dual Link Cable. General Characteristics are:
- Comparable to Kopul15? Dual Link DVI-D Cable - Weight 1.0lb - The gauge be 30AWG - Have DVI to DVI male connectors on both ends - Have 24k gold plated connectors with PVC molded strain jacket and strain relief - 15? in length - Be triple shielded - The conductors be oxygen-free copper - Have FPE of .035?? - Have a voltage of 30V, 4, EA;
LI 029: Four Conductor Loud Speaker Cable. General Characteristics are:
- Similar to four Conductor Loud Speaker Cable for in Wall installation - Weight 16.2lb - Have a Copper-clad Aluminum (CCA) conduit - Gauge 12AWG - Have four conductors - The wiring multi twist, rope lay - The stranding .01?? and have 68 strands - The outdiameter .35?? - And be a length of 150?, 4, BX;
LI 030: Speakon Connector. General Characteristics are:
- Similar to Neutrik Locking Four Pole High Load Speakon Connector - Weight .15lb - Be able to hold at least 1000 Watts - Dimensions: 3.8x2.4x1.0, 16, EA;
LI 031: Sound Structure. General Characteristics are:
- Comparable to the Polycom SoundStructure SR12 - Offer audio processing features, including feedback elimination, dynamics processing, and advanced equalization options - Come with Sound structure studio software, which greatly simplifies the design and installation process - Include a OBAM link, which makes it easier to scale for large numbers of inputs and outputs - Have noise cancellation technology - Contain a gain sharing automatic microphone mixer, 1, EA;
LI 032: Ultra Short Throw Lens: General Characteristics are:
- Similar to Hitachi USL-901 Ultra Short Throw Lens. - Weight 4LB - Dimensions 7.8x6x5.9 - The focal length should be 11(wide-14mm(tele) - The f/stop ratio should be 1.8 (wide)- 2.3(Tele) - They Lens shift should be left/right: 0-10%; Down: 0-50% - The zoom ratio should be 1.3x - Throw ratio should be .08-1, 1, EA;
LI 033: Shipping and Handling OCUNUS Hawaii. (FOB Destination), 1, JOB;
Solicitation and Buy Attachments
***Question Submission: Interested offerors must submit any questions concerning the solicitation at the earliest time possible to enable the Buyer to respond. Questions must be submitted by using the 'Submit a Question' feature at www.fedbid.com. Questions not received within a reasonable time prior to close of the solicitation may not be considered.***
The offeror must comply with the following commercial item terms and conditions: FAR 52.252-1, Solicitation Provisions Incorporated by Reference; FAR 52.204-8, Annual Representation and Certification; FAR 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors; 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications; FAR 52.211-6, Brand name or Equal, DFARS 252.212-7000, Offeror Representations and Certifications-Commercial items.
The following clauses apply to this solicitation: FAR 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions - Commercial Items. The following FAR clauses in paragraph (b) of FAR clause 52.212-5, Contract Terms and Conditions Required To Implement Statutes or Executive Orders-Commercial Items, apply: 52.204-10, Reporting Executive Compensation and First Tier Subcontract Awards; 52.219-6, Notice of Total Small Business Set-Aside; 52.219-28, Post Award Small Business Program Rerepresentation; 52.222-3, Convict Labor; 52.222-19, Child Labor?Cooperation with Authorities and Remedies; 52.222-21, Prohibition of Segregated Facilities; 52.222-26, Equal Opportunity; 52.222-36, Affirmative Action for Workers with Disabilities; 52.225-13, Restrictions on Certain Foreign Purchases; 52.232-33, Payment by Electronic Funds Transfer--Central Contractor Registration. 52.233-4, Applicable Law for Breach of Contract Claim; The following DFARS clauses apply: 252.204-7004 ALT A, Required Central Contractor Registration; 252.211-7003, Item Identification and Valuation; 252.225-7002, Qualifying Country Sources as Subcontractors; 252.232-7010, Levies on Contract Payments; DFARS clause 252.212-7001, Contract Terms and Conditions Required To Implement Statutes or Executive Orders Applicable to Defense Acquisitions of Commercial Items, paragraph b apply: 252.203-7000, Requirements Relating to Compensation of Former DoD Officials; 252.225-7001, Buy American Act and Balance Of Payments Program; 252.225-7036, Buy American Act -- Free Trade Agreements -- Balance of Payments Program; 252.232-7003, Electronic Submission of Payment Requests; 252.247-7023, ALT III, Transportation of Supplies by Sea.
IAW FAR 52.212-2; Evaluation - Commercial Items, the following factor shall be used to evaluate offers: Price.
This solicitation requires registration with the System for Award Management (SAM) prior to award, pursuant to applicable regulations and guidelines. Registration information can be found at www.sam.gov.
IAW FAR 52.204-8 Annual Representation and Certification, the offeror is required to input their Representations and Certifications into the online representation and certifications application (ORCA) database which is located at https://orca.bpn.gov/
Shipping must be Free On Board (FOB) Destination OCONUS (Outside Continental U.S.)
New Equipment ONLY. NO USED OR REMANUFACTURED PRODUCTS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Submitted Bids will be valid for 45 days after the auction closing.
No multiple awards will be made. Quotes received through FedBid will be evaluated and awarded on an ?all-or-nothing? basis.
IAW FAR 52.252-2 Clauses Incorporated by Reference, the full text of FAR and DFARS Clauses may be accessed electronically at http://farsite.hill.af.mil; and are current to the most recent revision dates posted on this site.
The associated North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) code for this procurement is __________ with a small business size standard of ___ employees.
The contractor must be an authorized dealer of the specified equipment to ensure warranty and maintenance support.
52.228-5000 -- REQUIRED INSURANCE - Use in solicitations and contracts if a fixed-price contract is contemplated, the contract amount is expected to exceed the simplified acquisition threshold, and the contract will require work on a Government installation, unless -- (1) Only a small amount of work is required on the Government installation (e.g., a few brief visits per month); or (2) All work on the Government installation is to be performed outside the United States and its outlying areas. (a) The Contractor shall procure and maintain during the entire period of his performance under this contract the following minimum insurance:
AMOUNT TYPE PER PERSON PER ACCIDENT PROPERTY Comprehensive General Liability: $500,000 Comprehensive Automobile Liability $200,000 $500,000 $20,000
Workmen's Compensation and Liability Insurance: As prescribed or required by law, with minimum employer liability limit of $100,000 for accidental bodily injury or death, or for occupational disease.)
(b) Prior to the commencement of work, the Contractor shall furnish to the Contracting Officer a certificate or written statement of the above required insurance. The policies evidencing required insurance shall contain an endorsement to the effect that cancellation or any material change in the policies adversely affecting the interests of the Government in such insurance shall not be effective for such period as may be prescribed by the laws of the State in which this contract is to be performed and in no event less than thirty (30) days after written notice thereof to the Contracting Officer. (c) The Contractor agrees to insert the substance of this clause, including this paragraph (c) in all subcontracts hereunder.
(d) It is the contractor?s responsibility to insure the following changes are incorporated into their submitted Certificate of Insurance:
1. The Contract Number must appear in the body of the Certificate of Insurance. 2. The Certificate holder name shall read: Army Materiel Command Regional Contracting Office, Hawaii 413th CSB
3. The certificate shall be provided to the following address
____ Contracting Division Alpha Bldg 520, Basement, Pierce Street Fort Shafter, HI 96858-5025 FAX 808-438-6463 or 6544
____ Contracting Division Omega Bldg 692, Basement, McCormack Road Schofield Barracks, HI 96857-5000 FAX 808-655-7350
(e) For all contractors using the ACORD form dated earlier than October 2009, the Certificate of Insurance cancellation statement shall be revised as follows: Delete the words ?endeavor to? and ?but failure to do so shall impose no obligation or liability of any kind upon the insurer, its agents or representatives.? The Certificate of Insurance cancellation statement shall then read: ?Should any of the above described policies be cancelled before the expiration date thereof, the issuing insurer will mail 30 days written notice to the certificate holder named to the left.?
52.232-5000 -- WAWF INVOICING INSTRUCTIONS AND PAYMENT FOR SUPPLIES/SERVICES/ CONSTRUCTION
Use in all solicitations and contracts.
(a) Invoices for services rendered under this Contract shall be submitted electronically through Wide Area Work Flow. The vendor shall self-register at the web site https://wawf.eb.mil/. Vendor training is available on the Internet at: http://wawftraining.com/ Army Help Desk -- Normal operating hours, 0630-1800 Eastern Standard time. Army WAWF Help Desk 1-877-2-DA-WAWF or 1-877-232-9293
(b) Under this contractual document, contractor is required to submit the following type of invoice utilizing WAWF.
__ Select the Invoice only within WAWF as the invoice type ? Creates Stand Alone Invoice __ Select the 2-in-1 Invoice within WAWF as the invoice type. Creates two documents, an Invoice and a Receiving Report, within one data entry session. The 2-in-1 Invoice prepares the Material Inspection and Receiving Report, DD Form 250, and invoice in one document. Back up documentation (such as timesheets, etc.) can be included and attached to the invoice in WAWF. __ Select Combo --The Invoice and Receiving Report Combo enables a Vendor to create two documents from the same data entry session. The Vendor inputs contract and item data once. Two separate documents - an Invoice and a Receiving Report - are generated in the WAWF system. __ Construction ? Creates a Construction Payment Invoice from a contract for construction. Both an inspection and a contracting officer must review and accept. The following information is provided for completion of the invoice in WAWF:
Issuing Office DODAAC: W912CN Admin DODAAC: W912CN Inspector/Acceptor DODAAC: (See Block 15, SF 1449) LPO DODAAC: NA (only applicable if you have Navy funding) Pay DODAAC: (See Block 18, SF 1449) Receiver/Acceptor: Contract Specialist: Contracting Officer: Contract Number: (See Block 2, SF 1449) (c ) The contractor shall submit invoices for payment per contract terms. The Government shall process invoices for payment per contract terms
52.233-5000 -- AMC-LEVEL PROTEST PROGRAM
Use in all solicitations.
(a) If you have complaints about this procurement, it is preferable that you first attempt to resolve those concerns with the responsible Contracting Officer. However, you can also protest to Headquarters, AMC.
(b) The HQ, AMC-Level Protest Program is intended to encourage interested parties to seek resolution of their concerns within AMC as an Alternative Dispute Resolution forum, rather than filing a protest with the Government Accountability Office or other external forum. Contract award or performance is suspended during the protest to the same extent, and within the same time periods, as if filed at the GAO.
(c) The AMC protest decision goal is to resolve protests within 20 working days from filing. To be timely, protests must be filed within the periods specified in FAR 33.103. Send protests (other than protests to the Contracting Officer) to:
Headquarters U.S. Army Materiel Command Office of Command Counsel 4400 Martin Road Rm: A6SE040.001 Redstone Arsenal, AL 35898-5000
(d) The AMC-level protest procedures are found at: http://www.amc.army.mil/amc/commandcounsel.html. If Internet access is not available, contact the Contracting Officer or HQ, AMC, to obtain the AMC-Level Protest Procedures.
52.239-5000 -- SECTION 508 OF THE REHABILITATION ACT COMPLIANCE.
Use in all solicitations and contract for electronic and information technology.
(a) All products provided under this contract vehicle must meet the applicable accessibility standards at 36 CFR Part 1194 as required by FAR Case 1999-607.
(b) General information regarding the Section 508 Act can be found at the web site www.section508.gov.
52.245-5000 -- CONTRACTOR LIABILITY FOR PROPERTY
Use in all solicitations and contract involving contractor property on a military installation.
(a) Unless otherwise specified, the Government assumes no liability, and hereby disclaims liability for damages to or losses of, Contractor-owned or furnished property which, pursuant to the terms of his contract, is placed on a U.S. Government installation or other real property under the control of the United States Government, whether by lease, license, permit, or otherwise, except for loss or damage caused by the negligence or wrongful act or omission of a military person or civilian employee or the Department of Defense while acting within the scope of this employment under circumstances in which the United States if a private person, would be liable to the Contractor in accordance with the law of the place where the act or omission occurred.
(b) Any claim of the Contractor falling within the purview of the exception, should be submitted, pursuant to the Federal Tort Claims Act, to the 413th Contracting Support Brigade, Regional Contacting Office- Hawaii, Fort Shafter, Hawaii 96858-5025.
252.209-7999 REPRESENTATION BY CORPORATIONS REGARDING AN UNPAID DELINQUENT TAX LIABILITY OR A FELONY CONVICTION UNDER ANY FEDERAL LAW (DEVIATION 2012-O0004) (JAN 2012) (a) In accordance with sections 8124 and 8125 of Division A of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2012,(Pub. L. 112-74) none of the funds made available by that Act may be used to enter into a contract with any corporation that ? (1) Has any unpaid Federal tax liability that has been assessed, for which all judicial and administrative remedies have been exhausted or have lapsed, and that is not being paid in a timely manner pursuant to an agreement with the authority responsible for collecting the tax liability, where the awarding agency is aware of the unpaid tax liability, unless the agency has considered suspension or debarment of the corporation and made a determination that this further action is not necessary to protect the interests of the Government. (2) Was convicted of a felony criminal violation under any Federal law within the preceding 24 months, where the awarding agency is aware of the conviction, unless the agency has considered suspension or debarment of the corporation and made a determination that this action is not necessary to protect the interests of the Government. (b) The Offeror represents that? (1) It is [ ] is not [ ] a corporation that has any unpaid Federal tax liability that has been assessed, for which all judicial and administrative remedies have been exhausted or have lapsed, and that is not being paid in a timely manner pursuant to an agreement with the authority responsible for collecting the tax liability, (2) It is [ ] is not [ ] a corporation that was convicted of a felony criminal violation under a Federal law within the preceding 24 months.