Armoured Weapons ISU
Department of the Air Force, Air Force Special Operations Command | Published August 30, 2016 - Deadline September 21, 2016
1) This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; this is a Request for Quotation (RFQ) and a written solicitation will not be issued.
2) The solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-89 and Defense Change Notice 20160830.
3) The standard industrial classification code is 8145, NAICS is 332999, Small Business Size Standard for this NAICS code is 750 employees.
01- Modified AAR brand ISU-90 High Security Container, Green, with Alarm & Weapons Room installed, Modified to install gun racks using rivet nuts and bolts, and add attachment points for tie down rings on all gun rack support tubes. Alarm System at a minimum must have a passive infared motion detector, door alarm switch, trembler sensor, external tamper proof alamr warning horn, 100 plus dB smoke detector, and battery back up with user friend control panel. OR EQUAL
All items must meet the following specifications:a) Request transportable industrial, air transportable, high security container for weapons storage. Weapons storage unit requirements include a CDX-10 Lock on the door assembly, alarm system, storage for 6 GAU-21 weapons mounted against the wall, 6 M240D weapon racks mounted on the wall, 3 to 6 M9 weapon storage racks mounted to the wall. Unit will also need to have a de-humidifier installed to remove humidity as required for weapon storage environment. Also requrest internal tie down points along the wall to allows transporting addition toolboex and equipment during shipments.
Unit dimensions must be equivalent to the current in-use ISU 90 containers used by the military to allow loading on C-130, C-17, C-5 and other military aircraft. Unit must come with airworthy certificate to allow item to be shipped by air and External Helicopter Sling certificate. Unit must come with proper tie down point to allow unit to be moved by truck or cargo ship along with 4 way forkliftable capabilities.
Color for the storage container will need to be green or tan in color. Exterior dimensions 88" x 108" x 93.67", single door enter.
Contractor must include specification sheets for all items and certify that all items meet the required specifications listed in this solicitation. If any items do not meet required specs, they will be returned and proper item(s) will be procured at contractor's expense.6) Delivery shall be F.O.B. Destination to: 27 SOMXGAttn: MSgt Michael AmadoBLDG #122 207 E Albright AveCannon AFB, NM 88103Delivery Date: NLT 30 DAYS ARO (If delivery will take longer, give delivery time in your quote)
7) The provision at FAR 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors applies to this acquisition. The following is including as an addendum to 52.212-1.
All proposals must contain unit and extended prices from the CLINS listed in paragraph 4 of this RFQ. Multiple awards are not anticipated, but the Government reserves the right to consider multiple awards during evaluation. Proposals containing additional CLINS outside CLINS listed in paragraph 4 will be considered nonresponsive and not considered for award. If additional items are proposed, offerors must include those items as a part of the CLINS provided. FAR 52.252-1 Solicitation Provisions Incorporated by Reference: full text provisions can be found at http://farsite.hill.af.mil
8) The provision at FAR 52.212-2 Evaluation - Commercial Items applied to this acquisition:This provision is incorporated by reference, and paragraph (a) is modified to read as follows:(a) This is a competitive best value source selection in which the Government will award a contract resulting from this solicitation to the responsible offeror whose offer conforming to the solicitation will be most advantageous to the Government, price, and other factors considered. The Government intends to make award to the lowest priced technically acceptable offeror. The Government intends to award without discussions with respective offerors. The Government, however, reserves the right to conduct discussions if deemed in its best interest. The following listed are evaluation factors that shall be used in the evaluation process: 1. Price: Offerors will be ranked lowest to highest. Only the lowest priced offer will be evaluated for technical capability. If the lowest offer is deemed technically unacceptable, the next lowest offer will be evaluated for technical acceptability. This process will continue until a determination of technical acceptability is made. 2. Technical Acceptability: Technical Acceptability is achieved when the offeror provides proof that the products meet the minimum standards of attached item specifications. Technically Acceptable ratings will be given to the proposal that meets the requirements and all the minimum specifications contained in the solicitation. Technically Unacceptable ratings will be given to the proposal(s) that does not meet the the requirements and all the minimum specifications contained in the solicitation.*All offerors shall submit technical description of the products being offered in sufficient detail in addition to the price proposal, to evaluate compliance with the requirements in this solicitation. (b) A written notice of award or acceptance of an offer, mailed or otherwise furnished to the successful offeror, shall result in a binding contract without further action by either party. Before the offer's specified expiration time, the Government may accept an offer (or part of an offer), whether or not there are negotiations after its receipt, unless a written notice of withdrawal is received before award. (End of Provision)
9) All offers must complete and submit the provision at FAR 52.212-3 Offeror Representations and Certifications --Commercial Items, or it's electronic equivalent.
10) The clause at 52.212-4 Contract Terms and Conditions - Commercial Items applies to this acquisition. 11) FAR 52.212-5 Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders - Commercial Items. Only the following FAR clauses in paragraph (b) of FAR 52.212-5 are applicable: FAR 52.204-10 Reporting Executive compensation and First-Teir Subcontract Awards, FAR 52.209-6 Protecting the Government's Interest When Subcontracting with Contractors Debarred, Suspended, or Proposed for Debarment, FAR 52.219-6 Notice of Total Small Business Aside, FAR 52.219-14, Limitations on Subcontracting, FAR 52.219-28 Post Award Small Business Program Rerepresentation, FAR 52.222-3 Convict Labor, FAR 52.222-19 Child Labor-- Cooperation with Authorities and Remedies, FAR 52.222-21 Prohibition of Segregated Facilities, FAR 52.222-26, Equal Opportunity, FAR 52.222-36 Equal Opportunity for Workers with Disabilities, FAR 52.222-50, Combating Trafficking in Persons, FAR 52.223-18, Encouraging Contractor Policies to Ban Text Messaging while Driving, FAR 52.225-13 Restrictions On Certain Foreign Purchases, FAR 52.232-33 Payment By Electronic Funds Transfer-System for Award Management.
12) The following terms and conditions also apply:FAR 52.204-19 Incorporation by Reference of Representations and CertificationsFAR 52.232-39 Unenforceability of Unauthorized ObligationsFAR 52.246-16 Responsibility for SuppliesFAR 52.252-2 Clauses Incorporated by Reference: full text clauses can be found at http://farsite.hill.af.milFAR 52.253-1 Computer Generated FormsDFARS 252.203-7000 Requirements Relating to Compensation of Former DoD OfficialsDFARS 252.203-7002 Requirement to Inform Employees of Whistleblower RightsDFARS 252.203-7005 Representation Relating to Compensation of Former DoD OfficialsDFARS 252.204-7003 Control of Government Personnel Work ProductDFARS 252.204-7004 Alternate A, System for Award ManagementDFARS 252.204-7012 Safeguarding Covered Defense Information and Cyber Incident ReportingDFARS 252.211-7003, Item Unique Identification and ValuationDFARS 252.223-7008 Prohibition of Hexavalent ChromiumDFARS 252.225-7035 Buy American-Free Trade Agreements --Balance of Payments Program CertificateDFARS 252.225-7036 Alternate I Buy American-Free Trade Agreements--Balance of Payments ProgramDFARS 252.232-7003 Electronic Submission of Payment RequestDFARS 252.232-7006 Wide Area Workflow InstructionsDFARS 252.232-7010 Levies on Contract Payments DFARS 252.243-7001 Pricing of Contract ModificationsDFARS 252.244-7000 Subcontracts for Commerical ItemsDFARS 252.247-7023 Transportation of Supplies by Sea AFFARS 5352.201-9101 Ombudsman: Local POC and contact information will be provided upon request.
13) Quotes must be signed, dated and submitted by 21 Sep 2016, 11:00 A.M., Mountain Standard Time. Quotes shall be electronically submitted via email to both of the following points of contact (POC). Failure to email all POC's may result in an unsuccessful offer.
Primary: SrA Brian Rosario - email@example.comAlternate: A1C Derek Slack - firstname.lastname@example.org