MIPIM London 2016 Stand Design & Build
| Published July 14, 2016 - Deadline July 29, 2016
New Anglia Local Enterprise Partnership
Invitation to tender
Stand design and build brief for MIPIM UK 2016
11th July, 2016
This brief sets out the requirements for a brief to design, brand and build the Suffolk and Norfolk exhibition stands at MIPIM UK at Olympia, London on 19-21 October 2016.
The work is being commissioned by New Anglia LEP, but is a partnership project working with Norfolk and Suffolk County Councils, and the Greater Norwich Growth Board.
MIPIM is the world's leading property market event and brings together the most influential players from all international property sectors - office, residential, retail, healthcare, sport, logistics and industrial, offering unrivalled access to the greatest number of development projects and sources of capital worldwide. Held in Cannes for many years, the brand has been extended into other parts of the world, and London hosted MIPIM UK for the first time in 2014.
In 2015, Norfolk County Council took a stand, and a partnership of Suffolk County Council and the Ipswich Vision board took another. In 2016 Suffolk, and Norfolk together with Greater Norwich have each decided to take a larger presence within the conference centre than 2015, with stands that will face each other across a main aisle. This year the aim is to present a more joined up approach, and incorporate the shared identity of the "East" whilst not losing the individual USPs of each county.
3. Project descrip...ew Anglia LEP requires the following for the tender process:
- An initial creative approach for the design and look of the stands
- An initial idea and plan of how the exhibition stands would be set up and constructed
- Examples of previous exhibition and event stand work and corresponding references
- Details of who in the agency team would be involved in the project
- Initial costs for design, build, transport and onsite construction of the stand
- A budget of up to GBP60,000 is available for the design, build, transport and construction of the Suffolk and Norfolk stands
8. Tender process
Tenders should be sent to the emails below.
Agencies will be selected for the shortlist on the basis of:
- Expertise and knowledge of Suffolk and Norfolk
- Experience of major event design work
- Creativity in design work
- A good understanding of working with both public and private sector organisations
A shortlist will be selected on the basis of initial tender submissions. A more detailed brief will then be given to each shortlisted agency. Agencies will then be invited to pitch their design ideas to New Anglia LEP and Norfolk and Suffolk County Councils and Greater Norwich partners at a later date.
9. Main contacts
Head of Enterprise Zones and Innovation
New Anglia LEP
Tel. 01603 510072
New Anglia LEP
Tel. 01603 510081