Installation, Repair and Maintenance of bus shelters, stops and associated street furniture throughout South Yorkshire.
South Yorkshire Passenger Transport Executive is seeking to appoint a suitably experienced provider of the above Services
The services required will vary between Planned (Shelter Programmes) and Reactive elements incorporating the following:
Placing and retrieval of temporary bus stops
Glazing damage sweep up and replacements
Carousel replacement and installation
Bus stop pole replacement and installation
Bus stop flag replacements
Replacement of polycarbonate glazing panels
Procurement of Traffic Management Plans
General shelter repairs
Shelter removal/replacement programmes
Redundant stop removals.
The Wentworth Woodhouse Preservation Trust is seeking to appoint a contractor to carry out roof repairs as part of a first phase of works to protect significant architectural features and interiors of this Grade I Listed Country House and stables set within a Grade II* Registered Landscape. The works are being funded by DCMS via Historic England to protect Heritage at Risk.
Wentworth Woodhouse Preservation Trust is seeking to appoint a contractor to, build and deliver this project of Phase 1 Conservation Repairs to the roofs and structures of the South-East Wing (Bedlam), the Chapel and Riding School including associated masonry abutments, parapets, linings, flashings and rainwater goods. These areas have been identified because they are in poor condition and relatively straightforward in nature and; lend themselves to be grouped into a single phase of works without impacting on subsequent future phased repairs. The roofs to the South East Wing (known as ‘Bedlam) and Chapel are covered with Westmorland slates laid in diminishing courses to lead lined cornice gutters. The roof to the Riding School (in derelict condition) is similarly covered.
• supply and install new burglar alarm systems to Council Housing properties
• provide a responsive repair service for approximately 8000 current alarms and any new alarms fitted, which will include a 24 hour helpline to report any faults or other issues that may arise
• carry out a battery replacement programme for our existing and new alarm systems, which are currently replaced approximately every 2 years (successful contractor will be supplied with a list of existing addresses and dates for replacement)
• disconnect and reconnect burglar alarms as and when properties become vacant
• carry out all electrical works relating to the fitting of the alarm including the fitting of fuse spurs as necessary
All works undertaken should carry a minimum a warranty period, as specified in the ITT, where any faults would be the responsibility of the installing supplier to rectify.
Work is required to be carried out in Flats, Bungalows, Houses and Elderly persons Accommodation.